What would a Halo 3 odst spinoff look like what would you want a noir like story or more stealth like gameplay?
It wouldn't look like anything. There is no reason as to why we should have ODST spin off game because we already have one. Also if your meaning an ODST 2, why? I just don't see the point in having another ODST spin off or ODST 2.
It wouldn't look like anything. There is no reason as to why we should have ODST spin off game because we already have one. Also if your meaning an ODST 2, why? I just don't see the point in having another ODST spin off or ODST 2.
the reason would be simply fans want it. Quite a few actually, I see people debating about it constantly. I would love one, but I think true hope for it is kinda worthless because we’ll never get another ODST game most likely
Ya know... It would've been far more interesting to have Team Osiris as an ODST team instead of as a Spartan team. The idea is out the window but that would be my only thought pertaining to any possible ODST spin-off.
I would love an ODST 2!

not sure what spin off of a spin off game would look like
I would like to have a second odst.
i do not agree with you, halo 3 odst is a very good game, and if 343i would like to do a second odst, i would be the first to say yes
Tsxki wrote:
i do not agree with you, halo 3 odst is a very good game, and if 343i would like to do a second odst, i would be the first to say yes
If 343 made a second ODST game I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just don't see what the story could be about.
Tsxki wrote:
If 343 made a second ODST game I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just don't see what the story could be about.
if they have a story as good as odst 1, I would be very happy. :)