Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Odst vs Reach firefight

OP Nextao

ODST
Both were pretty good. But i'm gonna go with Reach here, since Reach has a ton of customization options. Heck, i remember just messing around with the options and had no idea what i was doing. The next thing i know i've got elites shooting at me with UNSC gear such as Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, and DMR's.
Both are good however I have always preferred the ODST firefight!
I liked Firefight more in Reach.
Both are good however I have always preferred the ODST firefight!
yeah have to agree with this to as ODST firefight is so much more fun.
I like both but both ODST and REACH had their own unique things to bring to the table
I prefer ODST cause I actually find it more challenging

Spoiler:
Show
Reach
Reach, because of the almost limitless potential customization.
Depends on what gameplay style I want to play with. Both can be challenging, if you don't turn yourself into a god in Reach's customization options. Most days I'll take ODST because I like Windward too much, for whatever reason.
Reach is my favorite game and it has more customization but ODST was more fun and challenging for me, so I'm gonna go with ODST.
You can have the most fun in Reach's firefight with all of the customization options, but ODST provides more of a challenge, so I guess it depends on what mood you're in.
I prefer it being simplistic. Just 4 skulls and 4 difficulties. Add some maps and its just enough. Makes it seem like a complete thing. ODST.
Id say ODST solely because you can have player controlled Elites running around in the game.
I prefer Reach, but ODST is good for when I want a challenge.
I liked ODST firefight more.
XENO40 wrote:
Id say ODST solely because you can have player controlled Elites running around in the game.
That was in Reach, not ODST.
I'm going to say Reach because of the customization options. You can tailor the experience to your preference, including making it more or less challenging (for all the people here who keep saying that Reach's firefight isn't a challenge, even though no one is forcing you to play "Arcadefight" or other similar modes).
XENO40 wrote:
That was in Reach, not ODST.
Im a headass. Thats what I meant lmfaoo
The customisation was pretty cool in reach (golf club)