Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Old File Shares?

OP Prime8684

Does anybody know if the old File Shares in Halo 3 and REACH still work? If I go into my old games, will I be able to watch the old videos from 10 years ago? I don't want to go through the hassle for going into there, possibly setting up my 360 again, just to not be able to re-record them through my XBox One. Any advice on this one?
Well maps and sceen shots from 8+ years ago worked for me on back compat h3 so I think it should do however theres a chance some clips might not work but I dont think its a big one.
chopperzac wrote:
Well maps and sceen shots from 8+ years ago worked for me on back compat h3 so I think it should do however theres a chance some clips might not work but I dont think its a big one.
This helps! I'll have to bust out my H3 and REACH discs to get my old docs. Thanks!!
Prime8684 wrote:
chopperzac wrote:
This helps! I'll have to bust out my H3 and REACH discs to get my old docs. Thanks!!
No problem!
They still work. I actually got banned from using them a few months ago for trying to upload a modded image.
So even the banning system still works :(
Honestly, best thing to do is to play with random players, in matchmaking, then go back and go through all the File Shares to see what they have. I think that is the best thing to do if you're looking for old maps and gametypes.