Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Question from a friend.

OP DaxTheLoneGamer

Quick question, a friend of mine claims that in Halo: CE you were able to throw your helmet off if a sticky got stuck to it. My whole friend group says otherwise, but he's very adamant about it. Anyone care to shed some light on the subject?
Maybe he seen it in a Machinima, but this was never a thing in any Halo game. If you got stuck, you were dead
Not at all true.
Yeah...not true lol
stckrboy wrote:
Maybe he seen it in a Machinima, but this was never a thing in any Halo game. If you got stuck, you were dead
Almost, in Reach you can actually stick yourself in campaign and survive with one square of health with the right skull (I think it's Tilt) .

And the overshield power up, not even the EMP effect from combat evolved can break this while it's charging.
Oh well, thanks anyways :T
Quick question, a friend of mine claims that in Halo: CE you were able to throw your helmet off if a sticky got stuck to it. My whole friend group says otherwise, but he's very adamant about it. Anyone care to shed some light on the subject?
Perhaps your friend was confused with this scene from the Halo 2 Clip 'Another Day at the Beach'?
Sorry not true
stckrboy wrote:
Exactly right! Maybe he saw it in a Red Vs Blue episode
I wish! I have a few friends who love their sticky 'nades in CE and that would've boosted my K/D a bit. But all seriousness, that's not true. A funny concept though!