OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I Remember That Crazy Ad Campaign, Thinking That The Chief Would Die. Another thing: all those ways to get the recon armor posted to youtube.
Too many to choose from! Very first time I got to play a multiplayer game online with my best friends albeit at his house using split-screen guest account. We were all trash talking and trying to win every match. Miss the old days, were a lot of fun.
words cannot describe how much i love this game, from playing with my brothers when i was younger, to playing online, to playing with friends from school i still play with to this day, i have so many memories of this game. playing slayer on sandtrap, capture the flag on sandbox, assault on last resort. I have so many great memories. and thats just multiplayer.

the campaign is brilliant. that is the only word i can think of to describe it. my personal favourite level is ''the storm'' but they were all great. even ''cortana'' was fun. the warthog run at the end of the final level was so much fun. they could not have ended the original trilogy any better.

add all that together with a great community, and you've got one of the best games ever made, hands down.
halo 3 has been, still is, and always will be my favourite game of all time. This game just means so much to me
ezmac24 wrote:
My greatest memories the day I got halo 3 was the lead up to the release date. All the great trailers, especially the one where chief says "not yet.", and the beta! It all got my so hyped up because I've been a huge halo fan since Halo 2. I also remember playing a lot of campaign and custom games after release date. We would make funny videos that we would then post on YouTube. (Pdizzel) I think the video was. Credits to mkmbronco47 for uploading those!
I know exactly which trailer you are talking about! It was called "Starry Night" and was one of the first trailers to release for H3. It still gives me goosebumps to this day when I watch it. I'm such a loser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8jGPJvTHA4
Can anyone verify this trailer? Everything looks right but his voice when he says "Not yet" isn't right.
And there isnr't music either.That video definitely isn't the right one Sorry for spamming/ruining this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t_hVb_Y5pA
This is the real video. Sorry for ruining this thread. I'm done
In future BlinKid182 please use the edit button rather than posting multiple times in a row
I had a laugh playing competitive multiplayer (though I never was very good at it) and I must have played through the campaign hundreds of times, as back in 07 I didn't have Xbox Live; the memories I cherish the most are probably just playing Omega Journey and Trash Man on Garbage compactor, along with too many other maps and game modes to mention. Custom games were the life and soul of Halo 3 for me.
BlinKid182 wrote:
Can anyone verify this trailer? Everything looks right but his voice when he says "Not yet" isn't right.
Actually it is a trailer. Starry night. Look it up. Thanks.
I remember it being 2008 halo 3 was new and I was still on the original Xbox hadn’t gotten my Xbox 360 yet and I went to my friends house who had halo 3 and a Xbox 360 I begged him to let me play it and I hopped on halo 3 loaded it up got the goose bumps at the main menu played through every mission loving it until the dreaded part where Johnson died, I was holding back tears at my friends house when that happened till this day it still shakes me when I see that cutscene again....just hope for a Halo 3 Anniversary to play it all again
If anyone wants to play ts add GT:MKcrushes
I remember all the great YouTube videos made during that time about halo 3
One of the best halo games ever made
I dotn can kill Everyone in matmachking because the control that bery fast andy enemies can kill me maybe
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
heres hoping halo 6 will build of halo 3's gameplay
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6