Reflecting on 10 Years of Halo 3

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I remember how fun it was play sandtrap with a big team battle in fact I might just go play halo 3 today
I can't pick a favorite memory because Halo 3 and Halo as a whole are such a big part of me. I would need a novel just to tell my Halo 3 memories alone. But, I think that through the eyes of all of us in the Halo community who were there, witnessing Halo at its absolute highest is something we'll never forget.

Also, falling down in my stairs as I was running so fast to get back to my 360 when I received an invitation from Bungie to play the beta early. I didn't need my legs to play anyway.

Happy Birthday Halo 3.
Believe.
Halo 3 is the biggest part of me in the history of halo
I in halo 3, I met many people who played hours and hours with them. It was always great. always talking about who would reach the 50th rank faster on any list. what times
Wow... I remember when I was fourteen years old, and there was a donation event, I donated and got to play with a rocket moose, and kid penguin, very kind people, then going hard to get my vidmaster achievements so I could get the legendary "recon armor" never got my flaming helmet, ske7th I been there since the beginning. And I just redownload Halo 3 to play again and the nostalgia is unreal, so thank you for all the time you invested in the Halo series. P.s I can haz recon;)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
When I was in college I spent so many hours in my dorm drinking and grinding multiplayer tey8ng to achieve the highest rank.
trying to get an elephant on top of the tower on sandtrap with a scorpion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6