Reflecting on 10 Years of Halo 3

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
I use to play Halo 3 every Friday night with high school friends. We drank nothing but Coke and ate Doritos. Amazing times.
Halo 3 doesn't have AI bots... :(
I miss the custom games of halo 3
I was really young and not allowed to play halo until some years later but I feel like I missed out. It litterally brings a tear to my eye when I in the main menu listening to the music. Then you have the campain, it was so amazing and fun! I wish they had just left the story there. I also wish iI couldve gotten to experience the multiplayer! So many maps and vheicles to choose from and such a huge community is amazing! Sure there are some flaws like not that much armor but having rare armor meant something! Rather than halo 5 where you dont need to put in any effort to get cool armor. I have fond memorys of collecting all the skulls and playing on legendary difficulty. Thege was a masterpiece I mised out on.
Halo 3 was the one halo game I played religiously! I couldn’t get enough of the multiplayer! Now a days I must’ve grown up because I don’t want to come home sit down and play halo for countless hours a day. Oh well I guess we all move on huh. Imagine if halo 3 was the last halo ever released? The multiplayer still had nice servers MLG was still hosting Halo 3 events! Imagine if the game never died!
I cant believe Halo 3 is that old. I remember going to my friends house and playing custom games all the time during the summer months.
My Halo 3 memory is when It was my older brother and I. I think a week after release. It was on his Xbox and he had his high school buddies playing with him. One of his best friends came over and did a Lan party, (Oh the memories.) He brought his T.V. and Xbox and my brother got that second controller for me so we can split-screen beat the campaign on legdendary. Hell I think we all did a 4 day marathon, took Friday off school, and Monday a holiday, Saturday us 3 all grinded on Matchmaking Team Slayer, BTB, Squad Battle, Team Objective, I rember like yesterday. Halo 3 was my first Halo game and will always and forever be my alltime favorite video game of all time no matter what.
If I could go back, I would, if I could stay I wouldn't because of the memories and BS in the future. But still I'd love to go back to that time when we all got together.
Halo 3 ODST >>>>>>
I piddled around in Halo 2 off and on when friends would LAN in Glenn's basement. I used Mitchell's spare xbox and smurf xi failyure ix to play with them. My first kill was a teammate in a LAN in my basement. My first kill was Tory (on my team, apparently). I didn't play FPS games. I didn't own an Xbox. I played everything else, owned every other console.

Ten years later I only play Xbox and FPS. Just came back from MLG Orlando.
Mr Insanee wrote:
I use to play Halo 3 every Friday night with high school friends. We drank nothing but Coke and ate Doritos. Amazing times.
The good old days of halo 3 and the other old halo games
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7