Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Sadie's Story is a Masterpiece

OP Whimsical DE

If you haven't heard of Sadie's story your missing out, it is found from collecting 30 audio logs (COM data) on Halo ODST. This side-story has more depth then the actual campaign and provides so much interesting information on the events occurring in the campaign. Developers actually allowed you to enter Dr. Endesha's frozen room, where his body remains along with a picture of Sadie. If you can't be bothered to find all the COM data:
Read it here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/954261-halo-3-odst/faqs/57855
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJ91CgXVc8&t=
I remember collecting all 30 of them. took me ages to get to 29 as it seemed like it was constantly switching locations when i turned around a corner. I dont remember all the details of the story of the audio logs, but i do remember that it was interesting.
It was pretty interesting learning that Elephants are futuristic garbage trucks and that the NMPD Swat were at least trying to fight back (though it would be cool to know how low-grade they are compared to UNSC troops). And I didn't know the Doc was holding a picture, just never noticed.
Tripticon 343 I learned that exactly as well, I found scattered 'olifants' around Mombasa's streets, we all found Dr. Endesha's frozen room through the corrupt cop, it was even labelled. Also whilst searching the streets twice I found brutes inserting plasma explosives into a single engineer. Its a fictional game and all brutes aren't all that nasty, but I was sure fired up to harm them. On legendary there was a picture of Sadie in the drop pod at the start as well. So much detail... As for Doc holding up a picture, what are you referring to? I might have missed something, interested to know.
As for Doc holding up a picture, what are you referring to? I might have missed something, interested to know.
I thought in your 1st post you meant that the Doc (when dead in his room) was holding a picture of Sadie but I guess thats not what you meant. I've never noticed a picture of her in that room though...