Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Skulls in halo 3

OP DriftyFoil9

recently I’ve been trying to start halo 3 back up and finish the campaign and get some new armor sets. But I was wondering when I pick up a skull do I have to hold onto it for the whole mission? Or do I just need to pick ur up and drop it. These have always confused me.
You just have to pick it up. If you want hold it for 10sec to make sure. Also an achievement should pop up.
You just have to pick it up. If you want hold it for 10sec to make sure. Also an achievement should pop up.
Thanks! Also does it have to be on a certain difficulty? Because I’m playing the original version instead of the MCC version.
Thanks! Also does it have to be on a certain difficulty? Because I’m playing the original version instead of the MCC version.
Hmm, I want to say at least normal or higher... But I could be wrong (its been a while). Your best bet is just to watch a youtube video to confirm. Plenty of tutorials there.
If you're playing the original Halo 3, on Xbox 360, make sure that you're picking up the skulls on at least Normal Difficulty. The Achievements state that the skulls must be found on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary difficulties.
recently I’ve been trying to start halo 3 back up and finish the campaign and get some new armor sets. But I was wondering when I pick up a skull do I have to hold onto it for the whole mission? Or do I just need to pick ur up and drop it. These have always confused me.
Pick it up and hold it the achievement should pop up or you already have the achievement unlocked
Naw, you just pick it up and it's fine. You'll collect it.