Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] So, If the flood and the covenant are defeated...

OP BWO Sandman

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
In th short story The Return, it becomes apparent that a nely discovered forerunner artifact has been located on Kholo. With less than 6 individuals involved in the story, its already plain and clear that different groups (Sanghelli, humans and jackals) are competing for it. This is post Halo 3 and certainly offers a big doorway to combat and pursuit acrosss the stars. The Flood are still out there, all races are recovering, even Gravemind it would seem. But the tantalizing mystery of the Forerunners and their obvious relationship with Humans has a lot of potential.

My two cents while enjoying the ride...
This^

it would make sense for the U.N.S.C. to send chief(if they find him?) to the last 5 Halo's to deactivate them. Could there be specimens of species other than the ones we know and love from Halo lore?

Also something that bugs me about Halo 3 is that the sangheili worship the forerunners, and they learn we are realated to forerunners. So perhaps that could be a twist for H4, Chief commands a massive elite army. I think i just wet myself...
There is a great mystery in this action-oriented game. ODST proved it could work well together. Halo 3 finished the fight, but not the story as all hints indicate. There's something else out there...

Quote:
Quote:
In th short story The Return, it becomes apparent that a nely discovered forerunner artifact has been located on Kholo. With less than 6 individuals involved in the story, its already plain and clear that different groups (Sanghelli, humans and jackals) are competing for it. This is post Halo 3 and certainly offers a big doorway to combat and pursuit acrosss the stars. The Flood are still out there, all races are recovering, even Gravemind it would seem. But the tantalizing mystery of the Forerunners and their obvious relationship with Humans has a lot of potential.

My two cents while enjoying the ride...
This^

it would make sense for the U.N.S.C. to send chief(if they find him?) to the last 5 Halo's to deactivate them. Could there be specimens of species other than the ones we know and love from Halo lore?

Also something that bugs me about Halo 3 is that the sangheili worship the forerunners, and they learn we are realated to forerunners. So perhaps that could be a twist for H4, Chief commands a massive elite army. I think i just wet myself...
This needs more posts guys! C'mon!

I love reading all you guys theorys and assumptions ^.^

About the forerunners, Halo's network, and I didnt even know anything about a/the Precursor.
Ya'll doing a fine job (and 343 even GREATER IF they are working on a sequel allready :P)
Anyway Keep it up, and let there be more Halo Games!!!

No one can be right, but All Can be Polite.
One aspect has bugging me. The Forerunners have some sort of connection/intention for humans. However, it was the Covenant that were aware of them first (by direction of the Prophets obviously) and actively searching the cosmos for their artifacts. It was this search that brought them into contact with the Horn of PLenty and the rest is history...

Both spiritually and physically, it was the Elite that was the central core of the Covenant. Did the Forerunners have something in mind for them as well? Have humans and sanghelli been brought together for some future alliance. I hate to go with the standby of the Flood, but it seams to mean both humanity and Sanghelli could only benefit from each other at this point.
Quote:
One aspect has bugging me. The Forerunners have some sort of connection/intention for humans. However, it was the Covenant that were aware of them first (by direction of the Prophets obviously) and actively searching the cosmos for their artifacts. It was this search that brought them into contact with the Horn of PLenty and the rest is history...

Both spiritually and physically, it was the Elite that was the central core of the Covenant. Did the Forerunners have something in mind for them as well? Have humans and sanghelli been brought together for some future alliance. I hate to go with the standby of the Flood, but it seams to mean both humanity and Sanghelli could only benefit from each other at this point.
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been muttering to myself for some time about the connection between the humans and the forerunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's my assumption that the forerunners were human or a sort of human off species. my thought is that the halos and ark were designed by both species and maintained on the sanghelli home world. it also leads me to assume this is how they learned earths languages. i have many theories on the recreation of the universes in the halo multiverse but the only one that truely matters is the true one from the minds of bungie and 343i. i honestly don't think that theorey is even complete yet.
I suggest reading Cryptum. It will help change some of your ideas but maybe just a smidgen.
Well, post Halo 3 I'm imagining there are many factions now: Loyaltists, Separatist, Rebels, UNSC, Heretics, Flood that still resides, etc.
Not sure if this would make it into gameplay, but the San'Shyuum we know as the Prophets (or Reformers), broke off from a larger population (the Stoics). Thus, there is perhapas a billion San'Shyuum out there with a chip on their shoulder for the Reformers theft of the ship that would become High Charity.

Would they come looking for it? Demanding it back?
I'm sorry i havnt read every post! So if i repeat!!! Ok well its not so much about who he will fight as what he could uncover. Theres still a massive gap between the forerunners and where MC is at the end of 3! So many secrets to be revealed! As far as enemies, Sentinels, AI's Loyalist the the great journey! the flood still is there, and of course theres always the threat of someone new! Could very easily be a planet that the forerunners have been hiding on or even worse the guys that the forerunners fought! i forgot what they were called but they are mentioned a few times in cannon! I honestly woudlnt mind a multiple story angle like in halo 2 \. lets say following those spartans trapped on the shiled world with halsey and masterchief as they progress and then eventually their paths cross(just a thought as they are both on forerunner worlds whether it be shield or other)
Turns out they were in Halo's, to be studied to prevent such a galactic annihilation to occur again.
xSavi0rzx wrote:
Turns out they were in Halo's, to be studied to prevent such a galactic annihilation to occur again.
Please check the date on topics before posting in future, this topic is over 7 years old
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3