Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

The halo 3 nameplates and the flaming head

OP LoganDean01

I know that bungie shut down halo.bungie.net , however has someone created a wavsite were you could get a code for the flaming head and were you could get the seventh collum nameplate, i dont want to mod the game, i just want to have access the items. Kind of like animal crossings secret nes games
I'd certainly hope not, because that's essentially modding the game.
I know that bungie shut down halo.bungie.net , however has someone created a wavsite were you could get a code for the flaming head and were you could get the seventh collum nameplate, i dont want to mod the game, i just want to have access the items. Kind of like animal crossings secret nes games
No one has created such a tool and no you can not obtain these items. The are forever lost in time and space... At this point you ethier have them or you don't
Tdrow wrote:
No one has created such a tool and no you can not obtain these items. The are forever lost in time and space... At this point you ethier have them or you don't
Unless we go "Back to the Future" ;) then maybe we'll be able to obtain them again <D
Tdrow wrote:
Unless we go "Back to the Future" ;) then maybe we'll be able to obtain them again <D
I guess, but gl with that
Tdrow wrote:
Tdrow wrote:
I guess, but gl with that
But what do I know? I'm no scientist, I just play videogames XD normal human like everyone else! <D
In mcc you can have the flaming armor
The flaming helmet was given to halo employees, Nathan Fillian the actor and Pope Rex who won that sharkathon (i think thats what it was called) and the released it to everyone for a day on bungie day of 7/7/10 i believe. Besides that there is no way to obtain it beside modding halo 3. Like SamTheWeebo said you can access it but its not has reward as the MCC armor customization doesn't allow you to mix match armors for personalization of armors.