Am i the only person a little too hyped for BC halo 3? Its the game i started playing halo on, and what i spent all my time after school doing from ages 13 to 16. I traded in my original disk when i upgraded to XB1, but i bought another while they are still cheap. Are the 360 servers still up and getting matches? Id consider picking up a 360 to play since they are easily found around 50 bucks now.
The servers are still active but the current population is very small so I'd wait till it goes BC before buying another 360. Hopefully the population will rise again once it goes BC. I'm excited for it too.
Same I'm very excited for Halo 3 BC
I'm as hyped as it gets, but I am a little worried about the player base. :/ I wish 343 could provide some sort of incentive for people to hop on matchmaking. I don't know how hard it would be, but they could set up weekly challenges in the classic Halo titles that if completed would earn you exclusive emblems and/or weapon skins in Halo 6. LOL!!!! I know that will NEVER happen! But that just shows you how badly I want people to play Halo 3 again
Am i the only person a little too hyped for BC halo 3? Its the game i started playing halo on, and what i spent all my time after school doing from ages 13 to 16. I traded in my original disk when i upgraded to XB1, but i bought another while they are still cheap. Are the 360 servers still up and getting matches? Id consider picking up a 360 to play since they are easily found around 50 bucks now.
I'm very hyped. Halo 3 is what really got me into multiplayer gaming. I loved everything about the game. I was average when I started and very good by the time Reach came out. I prob put a thousand plus hours in to Halo 3. Mainly excited for Classic H3 Doubles.
I was playing it a few weeks ago and it was fun however the population was just so small. I'm excited for the population to rise! At least I hope it does, I think it will.
Coken wrote:
I'm very hyped. Halo 3 is what really got me into multiplayer gaming. I loved everything about the game. I was average when I started and very good by the time Reach came out. I prob put a thousand plus hours in to Halo 3. Mainly excited for Classic H3 Doubles.
Lmao you won't find a game in doubles unless you're close to a 50 with a team mate close to a 50 and you search at 2 am. And even then you still won't find a doubles match. -Yoink- I'm surprised I can pull 3 players in lone wolves.
Will the population be High enough to warrant playing It though? As someone said 343 should give incentive for people to play.
I'm hyped as hell, H3 has by far the best FPS multiplayer and ranking out there. If the best is revived, it's our duty to make sure it stays alive 😎
dryrain23 wrote:
Same I'm very excited for Halo 3 BC
Me too dude
One of my biggest fears is that it will run like Halo Reach... :'(
yeah so can't wait for this to came out in late 2017 also mite be able to get my last achievement as well.
I have not been this hyped for a long time!
smileyken wrote:
yeah so can't wait for this to came out in late 2017 also mite be able to get my last achievement as well.
What achievement was that? My old gamertag had all of them unlocked.
overkill achievement I hate this achievement lol.
I am only hyped for Halo CE BC.
I'm extremely hyped for all you Halo 3 lovers, the rest of us might finally get to play a full game of something other than Halo 3 because the babies won't be quitting when they don't get their precious Halo 3 map.
I will live on that game!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show