Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

TWo HCEA Questions

OP Limeshake

Alright so one, does Bananda count towards the Legendary achievement, I'm aware it doesn't on MCC but does it on here? Secondly, where is the Grunt Funeral Skull? I have it but I don't see it on the skulls menu.
Was the Grunt Funeral Skull an add on? What system are you playing it on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
dryrain23 wrote:
Was the Grunt Funeral Skull an add on? What system are you playing it on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
It was an add on, Xbox One.
I can say to you that you can unlock the legend achievement on MCC with the 0.00x multiplier skulls enabled.

If you want proof, I guess I'm the proof as I completed both Halo CEA and 2 on legendary with the 0.00x skulls enabled and unlocked the achievement.
Limeshake wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Not really an add-on but a pre-order and limited edition bonus. It sucks. We could have free stickies triggered by bullets and make absolute mayhem, especially with the BOOM skull.
Limeshake wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Not really an add-on but a pre-order and limited edition bonus. It sucks. We could have free stickies triggered by bullets and make absolute mayhem, especially with the BOOM skull.
Then why did a digital code allow me to download it if I wasn't even able to use it?
Yes the bandana skull will help unlock all the achievements in the game.
Yes the bandana skull will help unlock all the achievements in the game.
Yep I got it earlier today, the grenade jump was tricky.
Spoiler:
Show
Limeshake wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Then why did a digital code allow me to download it if I wasn't even able to use it?
Go to your games and apps on Xbox One then hit “manage game” and it should have all extra downloaded content you had for that game that you can re-dowmload. Thats how I got my Sgt. Johnson back on ODST for backwards compatibility.
The skulls in cea you can get achievements for
I honestly have no idea