What’s your favourite halo game

OP DiamondGuy1001

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
your choices are Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo: Reach
Mines Halo: Reach
I liked both H3: ODST and H3 the best, they're a lot of fun to play.
I haven't gotten around to play Reach yet; I want to though
My personal favorite is reach, but halo 3 is still the best (at least multiplayer wise)
Halo 3 and Reach are both on my number 1 spot. Can't decide which one takes the crown.
H2/H2A, the campaigns were a masterpiece, except Legendary. The multiplayer is still great and addictive.
Halo Reach campaign. Halo 5 multiplayer.
Halo CE. That's where it all started
Halo 2. spent more time in that multiplayer growing up than in any other FPS. Played the campaign too many times to count but i think i played CE more.
My favorite are the Bungie Halo games
Halo 2. spent more time in that multiplayer growing up than in any other FPS. Played the campaign too many times to count but i think i played CE more.
Halo 2 multiplayer was a blast
Halo Reach by far
Halo Reach by far
Halo 3 and Halo Reach were probably the two games I invested the most time in, multiplayer wise. 180,000+ kills in Halo 3 and achieved the 5 Star General Rank with 10,000+ EXP and seven 50's. 110,000+ kills in Halo Reach and reached Inheritor
Halo 2, no exceptions
Halo Reach by far
Halo 3 and Halo Reach were probably the two games I invested the most time in, multiplayer wise. 180,000+ kills in Halo 3 and achieved the 5 Star General Rank with 10,000+ EXP and seven 50's. 110,000+ kills in Halo Reach and reached Inheritor
Yeah I loved halo 3 but I did end up playing halo 4 more than 3 and playing reach more than 4.
Halo Reach by far
Yeah I loved halo 3 but I did end up playing halo 4 more than 3 and playing reach more than 4.
You played more Halo 4 than Halo 3? Woah
Halo Reach by far
Yeah when halo 4 came out I had started playing video games much more, and really got into it. BUT, that being said I still like halo 3 more than halo 4.
Halo Reach by far
Yeah when halo 4 came out I had started playing video games much more, and really got into it. BUT, that being said I still like halo 3 more than halo 4.
That's good to hear. I was gonna say, Halo 3 was miles better than Halo 4
Halo Reach by far
That's good to hear. I was gonna say, Halo 3 was miles better than Halo 4
It definitely was
Halo 3 for life!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2