Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

What's your favorite Halo game?

OP Val Vki Drazum

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine has to be either 3, ODST, or Reach... I can't decide...
If were talking campaign Halo 2 hands down. As for multiplayer Halo 3 takes the cake for me. If I had to choose I'd have to go with Halo 3, just so many memories on that game.
Halo 2 has to be mine for campaign & multiplayer, Halo 3 is close but Halo 2 has to be my memorable game, I'm glad it's on MCC, except I can't find a Halo 2 match atm :(
Halo 1 anniversary
Halo 3 ODST. The open world aspect is bloody beautiful.
CE or 3. CE is probably one of my favorite games.
Halo Reach
Halo 1. I like the sandbox better. I like that I can use a Halo 1 mission as a warmup for online play. The other games missions are just too long without seriously breaking the game. Halo CE has two missions that I can beat quite easily in less than ten minutes without completely busting outside of the map and I like that.
Definitely Halo 3 for me.
They're all great games but I gotta go with Halo CE. That's where it all started for me
Hm... I'd say that Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is my favorite, with Halo 1 having my favorite campaign. Halo 5 has my favorite multiplayer and possibly the absolute best sound design out of all of the games made so far, although the story is a complete wreck. I Enjoy Halo 2 Anniversary, although it is not without fault, and I find Halo 3 to be a fun title all around, and I love Halo: Reach. Halo 4 is a mixed bag for me, as I like some things in it but hate others.

Although, if it counts, I have to say that my favorite game is the SPV3 mod of Halo: Combat Evolved. If it doesn't count, then my favorite game period is Reach.
Probably have to go with Halo 3 ODST just because while I enjoy the power trip of Master Chief, getting the more gritty, real feeling of the ODST was amazing. Plus it was the first game I played.
2,3, or reach
Halo 2 will always be my favorite Halo lol
Reach will always be my favorite
I will have to go with Halo 2. Never played much multiplayer back in the day, but it has my favorite campaign.
Halo CE - Lan parties at least two to three times a week year round. In between good ole XBC days. Boy I miss those times the social aspect face to face.

Loved Halo CE anniversary when it came out played a ton of that too.
I'm going with either CE or Halo 3.
H3 takes the cake over all. But id gladly toss in CE & 2.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2