What was everyone's first Halo game?

OP xXJOKERXxViruZ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
I'm just curious of everyone's experience of playing Halo for the first time. I started to play Halo around December '07. I was blown away from the Campaign. During mid '08, I bought Xbox Live and it took my Halo experience even further. BTW this is the first time I posted a forum
If this is your first post, how are you Recruit-Gold?

Never mind, I'll oblige you: I began with Halo 4. I wish I had started in the Bungie days, but I can't complain about finally being introduced to the best gaming franchise out there.
My first Halo would be Halo 2.
My first was reach
My first was H4, my least favorite.
I ordered my 360 with CEA. Great way to introduce someone to the franchise.
I started by playing halo 5, but since it was my first halo game I thought the campaign was awesome. Boy was I stupid
Halo CE on PC. It seemed amazing in comparison to the FPS I was playing at the time, Control Monger.
That wasn't too long ago, 2007, during the Halo 3 Beta.
CE in 2001
Halo CE on an Xbox Kiosk Fall 2001

Never mind, I'll oblige you: I began with Halo 4. I wish I had started in the Bungie days, but I can't complain about finally being introduced to the best gaming franchise out there.
I am a Recruit-Gold because I would reply in other forum posts, but not make my own forum post. Sorry for the confusion.
Halo CE Game of the year edition Just moved and trying to find a good spot to hide the original x box and the games. Hard to part with.
Halo CE baby! split screen snipers on blood gulch till the sun came up many, many times.
Ce in 2001

But I fell in love with Halo 2
Mine was Halo CE but I was really young.

You poor soul I feel bad for you because halo 4 sucks so much especially if you played the previous one before it like anyone
I began as a little kid playing halo CE on my original xbox back in 2004. I still play Combat evolved to this day (sometimes on my og xbox :D). Seeing halo going downhill over the years has really sucked for me.
dryrain23 wrote:
Mine was Halo CE but I was really young.
That's the best! Playing Halo CE as a child
Whoever didn't play Halo in the Bungie days, I feel sorry because you guys missed out on a lot
Whoever didn't play Halo in the Bungie days, I feel sorry because you guys missed out on a lot
Yeah, the Bungie days of Halo were incredible. Something I feel will never be replicated again
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5