What was everyone's first Halo game?

OP xXJOKERXxViruZ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Ohh boy. I remember first buying Halo CE with the classic Xbox. Good days when youd shoot your friend with a tank on Blood Gulch. Or beat someone to death with their own skull on sidewinder.
beat someone to death with their own skull on sidewinder.
Quote:
That doesn't seem physically possible.
Halo CE was actually my first game ever, starting around age 3.
beat someone to death with their own skull on sidewinder.
Quote:
That doesn't seem physically possible.
It does in oddball
My first was Combat evolved, I got it in a little disk pouch for a discount from somewhere, my parents got me it alongside the xbox. Played it up until the keys level, thought the Proto-gravemind would get up and attack me, god did them black tendril thingys freak me out. First time I replayed it was ironically the anniversary edition and it still scared me a little.

Very very fond memories :)
+ I remember begging my parents to get another controller so my big sister could play with me, go figure they did. Me and my sis co-op'ed both halo 1 and 2. Kicked her backside in slayer to.
Halo 2
Klezzy333 wrote:
god did them black tendril thingys freak me out.

The proto-gravemind scared me the first time I saw it too.
Halo ce and halo 2 the fist two I played I grew up with those two
The first Halo game I played was Halo ODST i think in 2009. Always went over to my friends house and played split screen firefight with him. I think that was also his first halo game and he started about a week or two before me. He then got halo 3 not too long after and we would play that too. When he got halo reach, CE anniversary, and 4, i still went over there and played them with him. I never did have my own halo games until Christmas of 2012 though. We still go over to each other's houses to play Halo and we still play on Xbox live and PC. Lots of fun and memories playing halo together.
Halo 3 was my very first Halo...i will never forget the countless Forge hours.
I remember playing Halo CE on the original Xbox with my dad. It was the first "proper" video game I'd ever played (The others being bad flash games lol).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5