Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Where were you 9/25/2007?

OP Captain Cromy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Probably playing lego star wars or something. Ahh, those were the days. Why can't video games be good like they used to :(
Don't remember at all where I was or what I was doing since I was 7. However I do remember getting it that year I think and playing it on my uncles 360, pretty good memories!
I'm this guy
I got Halo 3 from my local supermarket here in the UK on launch day. Played through the entire campaign on Legendary and loved every second of it. Unfortunately I didn't get to play matchmaking until a few days afterwards as my internet was down but the campaign was a blast. Played the MM for years, got all the Achievements and felt like I 'completed' Halo 3 when I got Recon.

Now I need to go back and get a 50 or two to feel satisfied. I'm a low level 40 scrub.
Sad because i was a 6 year old stuck playing CE and halo 2, the same games i played for most of my life, on the original xbox getting my butt kicked vs my brother on splitscreen slayer whilst all my friends had a 360 :( didnt actually get the 360 until 2010, meaning I missed the glory days of halo 3 :( but I was there for reach.
fizzy14 wrote:
Sad because i was a 6 year old stuck playing CE and halo 2, the same games i played for most of my life, on the original xbox getting my butt kicked vs my brother on splitscreen slayer whilst all my friends had a 360 :( didnt actually get the 360 until 2010, meaning I missed the glory days of halo 3 :( but I was there for reach.
Well I missed both Halo 3 and Reach. I only joined the community in 2013. Feels bad, man.
-Yoink- yeah my dude!
I was probably playing Halo.
I don't think I had an Xbox 360 at that time.
I remember playing H3 at a friends house co-opping it to the Ark mission before I had to go home, wishing I had a privileged life where my mum would get me anything I wanted too.
Nooga wrote:
Playing Halo 2 or Halo 3?
Nooga wrote:
Either CE or 2. I did a lot of LAN up until '08 or so.
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Either CE or 2. I did a lot of LAN up until '08 or so.
Good man! That's the way to do it. I still LAN a few times a month with friends
I didn't have an Xbox at that time so I was just bored out of my mind
In my bedroom. Making no noise and pretending I don't exist.
In my bedroom. Making no noise and pretending I don't exist.
This got dark real fast.
I was a kid who was sheltered from most of the world. The only console I had heard of was the Wii, and owning one was far from reality. The only video games I played were the games on Lego.com, and back then, some of the games were actually really good for a free game with probably a one or two month development cycle. I would have never guessed that six years later, I would be first introduced to the best video game franchise on the planet.
Uuhh the playground? I don't know I was 4!
Uuhh the playground? I don't know I was 4!
It really is amazing how these games appeal to so many ages. I was 39 and had a great time playing halo 3. It is still my favorite.
Dunno but I was a kid and probably at school
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2