1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13

Which Halo do you still play?

Make Your Selection:

Do you still play any of the older Halo games? If so, what do you play? Customs, matchmaking, firefight, or campaign? Talk about what you play and what you miss.

I love playing Halo CE and Halo 2 via MCC. I loved that multiplayer experience and can never get enough of it. Reach is a close third. My girlfriend and I like to play Reach at least a few times a week, usually in SWAT or the CE Anniversary playlist to play on the old school maps.
I still play all of them but I play reach the most. A closes second woul be ODST and then 2, 3, CE, then wars
Same. I still play all of them. Though MCC is still horrible for lobbies, if you have patience, you can get in a few games. If I had to narrow it down though, it'd be Halo 2 for me.
I play CE, 2, and 3
I still play CE all the time. The Silent Cartographer is still my favorite Halo campaign level.
I still play all of them but I mostly play halo 3 multiplayer. Only about 1000 people still play it though.
Latley ive been finding games fast on the halo 2 classic.
I play all of them but I probably play halo 3 the most because it's my favourite game
One thing I don't understand is why Halo 3 is always voted for in MCC, the netcode combined with 60fps makes hit detection overwhelmingly -Yoink-. I play Reach the most due to it having the best custom games by a long shot. Done with Halo 5 due to bad servers and crappy copy and paste maps.
I've been playing them all recently trying to get all the achievements i once had on my old Live account. When I left for college a couple years ago I let my brother keep the account so i've been trying to get all the Halo achievements on my new one.
I still play all of them but I mostly play halo 3 multiplayer. Only about 1000 people still play it though.
I need to get on 360 and start playing again. The hit boxes for Halo 3 on MCC are jank and it's hard to find games via MCC
CE, H2, and the occasional H3 :)
Quote:
CE, H2, and the occasional H3 :)
Awesome! :D All the classics! Don't see many players that spend much time, if any at all, on the originals
I play them all. They all have their up's and downs that I enjoy about them. I think my favorite to play is Halo 2, just because it was remastered. Otherwise, all of them hold a special place in my heart.
I Play all of them but CE and Halo 2 Because i don't own them :P
i still play halo 1 and 2. i try to get halo 2 classic voted for in mcc big team, but its a struggle :(
Ajf5gn wrote:
i still play halo 1 and 2. i try to get halo 2 classic voted for in mcc big team, but its a struggle :(
Both CE and Halo 2 are a struggle to get in BTB
Ajf5gn wrote:
yea :/ it would be awesome if there was a Halo 2 classic only Big team playlist. and if it actually had every single map in there, because its pretty dumb that the same 3 maps come up online all the time in MCC.

Or it would be really nice if we could pick each specific map and gametype to search online with a filter thing. i think Battlefield 3 does that if i remember correctly, i havent played that in a while
Ajf5gn wrote:
Ajf5gn wrote:
yea :/ it would be awesome if there was a Halo 2 classic only Big team playlist. and if it actually had every single map in there, because its pretty dumb that the same 3 maps come up online all the time in MCC.

Or it would be really nice if we could pick each specific map and gametype to search online with a filter thing. i think Battlefield 3 does that if i remember correctly, i havent played that in a while
Worst case, you could just get a bunch of friends together and play custom BTB games against each other. That's what I used to do
Halo Reach once in awhile (was daily but I'm fidgeting with H5 ever since I purchased it a few days ago).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13