1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15
Still play all the classics, but Reach is the most. My list is probably (Most at 1, least at bottom):

1. Reach
2. ODST
3. 3
4. CE
5. 2
6. Wars
7. 4
Only started 5 (Couldn't stand it, so I bailed) and haven't got Wars 2 yet
It's really great to see that so many people still enjoy playing Halo Reach and the older Halo games
I still play Reach, 3 and CE
It's really great to see that so many people still enjoy playing Halo Reach and the older Halo games
That is highly likely because they are still easy to get and most of us are long term Halo fans.
H3 all the way (Praying for H3A)
Do you still play any of the older Halo games? If so, what do you play? Customs, matchmaking, firefight, or campaign? Talk about what you play and what you miss.

I love playing Halo CE and Halo 2 via MCC. I loved that multiplayer experience and can never get enough of it. Reach is a close third. My girlfriend and I like to play Reach at least a few times a week, usually in SWAT or the CE Anniversary playlist to play on the old school maps.
I play Halo 3 all the Time because I love playing the mission (Flood Gate).
H3 all the way (Praying for H3A)
It would've been cool but it's not coming but yeah I still play Halo 3.
Yeah I do too.
Yeah I do too.
we should play sometime and i play odst
I play alot of odst but i dont have a 360 hard drive i know what it looks like and what it is its just i dont know were to get one
Ive checked all the gamestops within a 40min radius and i cant find one IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL 😢
halo 3
halo 3 odst
halo reach
halo 4
The game I play the most is Halo 3 (and sometimes Reach & ODST) I'm trying to get all of the achievements on Halo 3 (Only 6 Left) :D
halo 2, i lost reach
Haven't played in to long. Buddy just brought up 3... About to have a binge session. 3 was the best imo
I am new to Xbox Live but still enjoy all Halo campaigns. Halo 5 has a slightly disappointing, story, though the multiplayer is almost perfectly balanced.
I started on Halo 4 and still love it.
Halo Reach is almost as good.
Halo 2 and 2 Anniversary are kind of fun but have a huge skill gap.
Halo CE is also fun but has an even worse skill gap.
Halo 3 was fun, splitscreen on the 360, but I have learned to dislike it because everybody picks it in Halo MCC BTB. Please, anything besides Standoff, Longshore, and Ratsnest?
Halo Wars and Reach :)
I still play Reach and ODST when I'm not playing 5.
I actually just recently went back into Halo Reach via backwards compatibility and finally after almost 6 years was able to complete the campaign on legendary. I would love to back through and get the last 8 achievements I need to 100% the game however the matchmaking is sparse and its hard to get in the correct lobbies to get them (mostly DLC).

On Halo MCC I am always trying to get achievements in the older Halos. I find it much more fun to play through the campaigns of the older ones rather than Halo 4 and 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15