Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Why Halo 3 Anniversary May Come Out!!

OP BZ Central

We all want H3A to come out, E3 2017 has not passed so theres still a chance tune in to found out why?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFZQPMMc2s
Oh lord, here we go again.

343 has clearly stated many, many times that H3A is not happening. That's a reality that we must accept.
Link

One can only dream, that's all I'm going to say. The main reason I want H3A is for the Achievements, personally I think it has a pretty weak multiplayer compared to Halo 2 and currently H5.
LinkOne can only dream, that's all I'm going to say. The main reason I want H3A is for the Achievements, personally I think it has a pretty weak multiplayer compared to Halo 2 and currently H5.
Halo 3's multiplayer is what made the game what it was with the community. I understand it's your opinion and I respect that, but Halo 3 was huge because of its multiplayer. Had the most consistent population base out of any Halo game (fact not random statement).
Nadesicle wrote:
LinkOne can only dream, that's all I'm going to say. The main reason I want H3A is for the Achievements, personally I think it has a pretty weak multiplayer compared to Halo 2 and currently H5.
Halo 3's multiplayer is what made the game what it was with the community. I understand it's your opinion and I respect that, but Halo 3 was huge because of its multiplayer. Had the most consistent population base out of any Halo game (fact not random statement).
Oh I know. It's just not my favourite Halo multiplayer.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Oh lord, here we go again.

343 has clearly stated many, many times that H3A is not happening. That's a reality that we must accept.
They said the same about Halo CEA and Halo 2A. Denied it multiple times then BLAM, they were announced and released.

Now I am a bit skeptical this time around, since Halo 3 is already on the MCC, but I am not going to strike it down as not happening either.
I had the best times online when playing Halo 3, I couldn't wait to finish school and jump on with my friends. I'd 100% purchase a remastered H3!