Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Why Halo 3 Anniversary May Come Out!!

OP BZ Central

We all want H3A to come out, E3 2017 has not passed so theres still a chance tune in to found out why?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFZQPMMc2s
Oh lord, here we go again.

343 has clearly stated many, many times that H3A is not happening. That's a reality that we must accept.
Link

One can only dream, that's all I'm going to say. The main reason I want H3A is for the Achievements, personally I think it has a pretty weak multiplayer compared to Halo 2 and currently H5.
LinkOne can only dream, that's all I'm going to say. The main reason I want H3A is for the Achievements, personally I think it has a pretty weak multiplayer compared to Halo 2 and currently H5.
Halo 3's multiplayer is what made the game what it was with the community. I understand it's your opinion and I respect that, but Halo 3 was huge because of its multiplayer. Had the most consistent population base out of any Halo game (fact not random statement).
Nadesicle wrote:
LinkOne can only dream, that's all I'm going to say. The main reason I want H3A is for the Achievements, personally I think it has a pretty weak multiplayer compared to Halo 2 and currently H5.
Halo 3's multiplayer is what made the game what it was with the community. I understand it's your opinion and I respect that, but Halo 3 was huge because of its multiplayer. Had the most consistent population base out of any Halo game (fact not random statement).
Oh I know. It's just not my favourite Halo multiplayer.
HaXoR73 wrote:

343 has clearly stated many, many times that H3A is not happening. That's a reality that we must accept.
They said the same about Halo CEA and Halo 2A. Denied it multiple times then BLAM, they were announced and released.

Now I am a bit skeptical this time around, since Halo 3 is already on the MCC, but I am not going to strike it down as not happening either.
I had the best times online when playing Halo 3, I couldn't wait to finish school and jump on with my friends. I'd 100% purchase a remastered H3!
HaXoR73 wrote:

343 clearly stated H2A wasn't coming out either... their word literally means nothing. Just saying...
HaXoR73 wrote:

343 clearly stated H2A wasn't coming out either... their word literally means nothing. Just saying...
If I'm remembering right, Frankie made a comment on Neogaf but I don't think anyone else commented on it. technically he was correct, they were making MCC, not H2A (inb4 semantics). This time multiple staff from both 343 and Microsoft have stated multiple times that it's not happening, Phil Spencer has said that there are no Gears or Halo FPS titles being released this year.
stckrboy wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

If I'm remembering right, Frankie made a comment on Neogaf but I don't think anyone else commented on it. technically he was correct, they were making MCC, not H2A (inb4 semantics). This time multiple staff from both 343 and Microsoft have stated multiple times that it's not happening, Phil Spencer has said that there are no Gears or Halo FPS titles being released this year.
I believe Phil Spencer made a comment saying that there wasn't a "mainline" Halo FPS coming this year, or something to that effect... not 100%, but I remember feeling like he left the possibility open.
BZ Central wrote:
We all want H3A to come out, E3 2017 has not passed so theres still a chance tune in to found out why?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFZQPMMc2s
May I ask why Halo 3 Anniversary is demanded so frequently by people?

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary added online coop, achievements, skulls, terminals, etc. to the original game while Halo 2 Anniversary did most of that and brought back the original multiplayer. What's there to do with Halo 3? It has skulls, terminals, achievements, online coop, and its multiplayer is still up on two platforms. The only things that could conceivably be done to improve Halo 3 are enhanced visuals and an overhauled forge mode; that's hardly worth $80.00 (CAD).

I'm sorry, but it really seems as though you people only want Halo 3 Anniversary because the first two games were remastered and while I can see the argument for that, it doesn't really matter when the final product really has nothing to gain from being remastered (unless, of course, it saw a PC release as it'd be the first time the game was available on that platform.)
H3A is never going to happen. Well atleast not on the xbox 1. The best chance that halo 3 is getting an anniverary is on the xbox 3 (if the xbox 3 and 2 ever comes out) and the xbox 3 is not coming out for over a decade so don't get to happy.