Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Would Halo 3 Anniversary look that different?

OP Walker184

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Walker184 wrote:
Just to clarify, this isn't about whether you want Halo 3 Anniversary or not, its about the particular matter how you think the graphics would/could look.

I personally don't think there should be a Halo 3 Anniversary because I feel it wouldn't look too different. I mean 3's graphics are old but still pretty good as they are, and the MCC's topped it some, but it doesn't seem noticeable. CE and 2 had really old graphics that remasters were more noticeable. And I may not be a game designer but I just think, while cutscenes would be stellar, in terms of overall gameplay I don't think there would be too much improvement.

What do you think, especially those who are familiar with game design, would a remastered version of Halo 3 look that different? Please like and share your thoughts below.
I think they probably would have added some shine to certain surfaces. Maybe they would have added a Quick-Time senario for the part where the Arbiter kills the prophet of truth so you are the Arbiter. (just to clarify the second one was a joke, I don't want to be caught out by a forum rule).
Please no quick-time events. This isn't CoD. That was a mistake in both Halo 4 and Halo 5 and it ultimately ruined the Didact fight.
Yeah, the bosses like the warden kinda ruined it. (halo 5)
You fight one boss 7 times in Halo 5... Pretty uninspiring and really repetitive.
Walker184 wrote:
Just to clarify, this isn't about whether you want Halo 3 Anniversary or not, its about the particular matter how you think the graphics would/could look.

I personally don't think there should be a Halo 3 Anniversary because I feel it wouldn't look too different. I mean 3's graphics are old but still pretty good as they are, and the MCC's topped it some, but it doesn't seem noticeable. CE and 2 had really old graphics that remasters were more noticeable. And I may not be a game designer but I just think, while cutscenes would be stellar, in terms of overall gameplay I don't think there would be too much improvement.

What do you think, especially those who are familiar with game design, would a remastered version of Halo 3 look that different? Please like and share your thoughts below.
I think they probably would have added some shine to certain surfaces. Maybe they would have added a Quick-Time senario for the part where the Arbiter kills the prophet of truth so you are the Arbiter. (just to clarify the second one was a joke, I don't want to be caught out by a forum rule).
Please no quick-time events. This isn't CoD. That was a mistake in both Halo 4 and Halo 5 and it ultimately ruined the Didact fight.
Yeah, the bosses like the warden kinda ruined it. (halo 5)
You fight one boss 7 times in Halo 5... Pretty uninspiring and really repetitive.
We can only hope that 343i learn from their mistakes and I have to admit it wouldn't be easy to take over a game series like halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2