Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Would love to play H3 with someone again

OP iBRSwiFtYy

Though I casually pop in H3 and play a game or two every so often, I find that I haven't played a good session of H3 since H4 was released. I feel this is due to the frustration of getting matched up with other 50's who have actually continued to play and outplay me every game.

Which is why I turn to you guys. I'd love to play some MM again with people instead of running solo all of the time. You don't have to be good or great, but a mic would be preferred!

You can either add my GT or ill add yours.
ibrswiftyy
iBRSwiFtYy wrote:
Though I casually pop in H3 and play a game or two every so often, I find that I haven't played a good session of H3 since H4 was released. I feel this is due to the frustration of getting matched up with other 50's who have actually continued to play and outplay me every game.

Which is why I turn to you guys. I'd love to play some MM again with people instead of running solo all of the time. You don't have to be good or great, but a mic would be preferred!

ibrswiftyy
My girl and I play regularly. Add me, GT: Frostafari
iBRSwiFtYy wrote:

ibrswiftyy
I'm on just about everyday. I'll add ya. GT:Gallopingelk1
Gt SOUZA117
Gt: RICHDOGG 323
SS LS9
Babagan00sh93
Looking to fill my friends list with people playing Halo 3 like the old days.
Im currently playing on xbox one, but once H3 is bc, I will probably be playing that over MCC regularly. I too was a 50 who dropped off of halo (actually gaming all together, for about 5 years), but Ive been playing MCC for a few months now. Not as good as I once was, but better than most I match up with.