Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Would love to play H3 with someone again

OP iBRSwiFtYy

Though I casually pop in H3 and play a game or two every so often, I find that I haven't played a good session of H3 since H4 was released. I feel this is due to the frustration of getting matched up with other 50's who have actually continued to play and outplay me every game.

Which is why I turn to you guys. I'd love to play some MM again with people instead of running solo all of the time. You don't have to be good or great, but a mic would be preferred!

You can either add my GT or ill add yours.
ibrswiftyy
iBRSwiFtYy wrote:
Though I casually pop in H3 and play a game or two every so often, I find that I haven't played a good session of H3 since H4 was released. I feel this is due to the frustration of getting matched up with other 50's who have actually continued to play and outplay me every game.

Which is why I turn to you guys. I'd love to play some MM again with people instead of running solo all of the time. You don't have to be good or great, but a mic would be preferred!

ibrswiftyy
My girl and I play regularly. Add me, GT: Frostafari
iBRSwiFtYy wrote:

ibrswiftyy
I'm on just about everyday. I'll add ya. GT:Gallopingelk1
Gt SOUZA117
Gt: RICHDOGG 323
Vapxrt12xyl

for anyone else on this thread who wants to add

33 on H3 MCC

would like to run with people on H3 when it becomes BC
please dont rage quit after ONE loss....smh ive met too many of those lol