Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Wrong arrangements

OP Remixturization

Anyone know why Reach isn't part of the classic Halo games section but Halo 1 Anniversary is??? It should be the other way around
Damn, never thought I would see the day Reach is considered a classic title. It does seem a bit odd that Reach is separated from CEA, but I suppose the forum team figured that Reach would have enough chatter to warrant it's own forum.
I thought it was because Reach was a complete new game, while CEA was just a remake of the 2001 classic
Reach is not a part of the original trilogy.
CEA is the classic game with a second graphics engine to ‘update’ the graphics but the core game remains the same.

Reach on the other hand is not part of the OG trailer and to me at least marks the beginnings of a shift in gameplay style for the Halo franchise.
Neither is ODST, but we see the result
ODST is considered both an expansion for Halo 3 and a standalone game. Given its origins as an expansion, I think it fits here just fine.
ODST is considered both an expansion for Halo 3 and a standalone game. Given its origins as an expansion, I think it fits here just fine.
Simultaneously, Reach's engine was used for Halo 1 Anniversary multiplayer and was the last Halo title created by Bungie
Simultaneously, Reach's engine was used for Halo 1 Anniversary multiplayer and was the last Halo title created by Bungie
Halo CE Anniversary multiplayer is considered DLC for Reach.
And it takes place during the events of Halo 2 so it technically fits, story wise anyways
And it takes place during the events of Halo 2 so it technically fits, story wise anyways
Reach is a prequel?
Reach is a prequel?
Yes, Halo Reach takes place before all the other Halo games
Reach is good enough to stand alone. Just remember the way you and everyone else talks about Halo games in general, they always talk about CE H2 H3 ODST H4 and then there was REACH and how great it was. 👍✌👌