Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Your Halo 3's favorite mission

OP KamilKoz04

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo 3 is great. I like do know whats your favorite halo 3 mission? My favorite is "The Covenant"...why i like it well you fight 2 scarabs... It's so BAD -Yoink-!!!!!!1111
The covenant is also a good mission. My favorite is the Ark! I love the atmosphere of the level and also the skybox. Anyways Halo 3's campaign in general is just amazing!
Is it unpopular if I say Cortana? Just seeing that level as a 16 year old kid really made you realize how gross the flood was. And damn was it tough on Legendary.
Probably the mission where the flood comes in from that ship....I forgot the mission name tho...
Probably the mission where the flood comes in from that ship....I forgot the mission name tho...
The Covenant?
Quote:
flood comes in from that ship
You mean High Charity right? It's not necessarily a ship. It's more like a mobile city.
probably the ark or Cortana just love fighting flood.
The Ark I can play that mission for ever
Its a tie for me between The Ark and The Covenant. I love loading up those 2 and playing through them.
For me, it has to be Tsavaro Highway. (I think that's how you spell it.) My brother and I ran through that mission countless times saving all the vehicles and marines. The warthog sections in that mission were just the best.
Meh, I'll say The Covenant. Only liked it the most out of the rest because, that's the only mission where you're allowed to fly the Hornet.
My favorite level for nostalgia is Crow's Nest. It brings me back to years ago, before I actually had the game I'd play co op at my friend's house. On that level, instead of doing the actual things, we'd kill marines until they turned on us and then would see how long we could last through the level, killing any marine we saw. Never Johnson, though. He'd respawn and then 1-hit-KO us with his magnum.

My actual favorite mission though was The Covenant. Everything about it was perfect, and the soundtrack during the whole level was on another level from anything I've ever heard entirely. It captured the situation at hand so well. Plus, the Scorpion and the Hornets were super fun to drive, especially in the beginning after arming 4 marines with fuel rod cannons and sitting them on the sides of the tank.
daem231 wrote:
My favorite level for nostalgia is Crow's Nest.
"Sorry for the tight squeeze!"
daem231 wrote:
My favorite level for nostalgia is Crow's Nest. It brings me back to years ago, before I actually had the game I'd play co op at my friend's house. On that level, instead of doing the actual things, we'd kill marines until they turned on us and then would see how long we could last through the level, killing any marine we saw. Never Johnson, though. He'd respawn and then 1-hit-KO us with his magnum.

My actual favorite mission though was The Covenant. Everything about it was perfect, and the soundtrack during the whole level was on another level from anything I've ever heard entirely. It captured the situation at hand so well. Plus, the Scorpion and the Hornets were super fun to drive, especially in the beginning after arming 4 marines with fuel rod cannons and sitting them on the sides of the tank.
That's so cool! My brother and I would do that as well on legendary. We thought we were the only ones that did it. (Thinking back though that was a pretty dumb thought)
We always ran past them to the point where the two Marines open the door and then we would kill them set the other marines off. From there we would kill them all until we were back in the central room. Again though, we never killed Johnson until he was the very last man.
The Covenant?
Quote:
You mean High Charity right? It's not necessarily a ship. It's more like a mobile city.
Either that or the storm, when the flood slip in onan infected covenant battle cruiser after the portal to the ark is opened
My favorite is definitely the ark, the fact that there are ODST's which are my favorite of all the UNSC infantry, and just all the vehicle combat makes it my favorite, plus the the whole skybox has just some stunning views, although by far my favorite view is of the ark during the warthog run on Halo
The Covenant?
Quote:
Either that or the storm, when the flood slip in onan infected covenant battle cruiser after the portal to the ark is opened
He's talking about Floodgate
The last mission (Halo) is my favorite. That was an iconic masterpiece in my opinion.
From most to least favorite:
  1. Sierra 117
  2. The Ark
  3. Tsavo Highway
Sierra 117 really is the best.
The Ark.
The last mission (Halo) is my favorite. That was an iconic masterpiece in my opinion.
Same here. Great way to conclude 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3