Your Halo 3's favorite mission

OP KamilKoz04

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo and The Ark
The Covenant and the Ark were awesome. I really love the campaign of H3. It's the halo game that I really enjoyed the campaign. I do need to play through H5s again
So hard to pick just one, they are all great in their own way. However I think I will have to go with The Ark.
I loved the mission where the flood comes out of slip space when you are with the Arbiter I forgot what the misson was called.
Last mission Halo I love driving
The covenant is also a good mission. My favorite is the Ark! I love the atmosphere of the level and also the skybox. Anyways Halo 3's campaign in general is just amazing!
I'm with you on that, those are my two favorites :D
The storm is my favourite mission
The storm is my favourite mission
I remember being like 6 or 7 and that was the first mission i ever played and my brother flew threw it and i thought he was like the halo god XD especially on the scarab
Cortana

Its scary with Endless Flood which makes it so satisfying to play over & over again
The covenant or the ark. Both are sick levels
The Ark and The covenant
Cmacaveli wrote:
The Ark and The covenant
Didn't know I already commented on this post lol. My bad
Final Mission Halo is my favorite mission
I would have to say my all time favorite Halo 3 mission was Crow's Nest, but the last mission (Halo) definitely comes in at a close second; especially with it's classic warthog finally. Brings back so much nostalgia.
The Covenant is my favourite mission
That final mission, Halo. The warthog run was so memorable for me. The Ark was also really good too.
The Covenant. I've played through it so many times because it's just so fun. Hornets? Check. Scorpion? Check. Killing Truth? Check.
The Covenant is by far my favorite, because it is basically a 30 minute display of just how BA the Master Chief is. You get to use a Splaser to screw the Covenant's anti-air, then you load up a Warthog with Marines and screw some Wraiths and Ghosts, then you fly a Hornet and screw a fleet of Banshees (and more anti-air), then you hop in a Scorpion and screw even more Wraiths and Ghosts, then you pilot another Hornet and screw two Scarabs, and then you team up with the Flood, shut down the Halos, watch your pal stab Truth, and get out of there because the Flood screwed you over. I know that was a long sentence, but wasn't that the point?
Either the covenant or the ark
The last mission (Halo) is my favorite. That was an iconic masterpiece in my opinion.
Yea same here. I remember playing it while listening to The Final Countdown idk why it fit so well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3