Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

“Halo Reach” 343i should put the GRD helmet back.

OP WarMachine9494

During the days of halo reach dlc packs. 343 did post a picture of a new armor set called the “GRD” it ended up never seeing the light of day. It would be really awesome idea if they finished the armor set and put into the unlock able armor when Halo reach remastered is released. Kinda like the halo 3 flaming helmet. Who else here in the community agrees?
I'm all for more content.
Whilw it would be great for the helmet to finally see the light of day, I doubt it will ever happen.
I'm all for new content but I don't totally get why people like the GRD.
I suspect that'll be added eventually within an update at some point.
From Twitter a few months back:
Quote:
Person 1: Will the fan-dubbed GRD helmet and chestplate that was cut from the Defiant Map Pack will be featured in the port of Halo: Reach?
Jeff Easterling: Very likely not.
Person 2: Thank you for shooting this one down, as sad as it is
Jeff Easterling: It's definitely one I'd love to see happen as well, I'm just honestly not sure how "complete" it was and just want to temper expectations accordingly lol.
Postums: We will have information eventually that lists what is coming for those who want to dig into the nitty gritty of details such as this question. I honestly can't tell you currently as they game is in full development and things can change.
Personally not a huge fan of its design but quite a few seem to be, so I hope it gets added somewhere down the road.
Im all for more and more content. Any word when Reach will drop on MCC?
Cmacaveli wrote:
Nothing yet. The latest info we have is the second PC flight should happen this month, but Xbox flights and eventual release dates are still a complete mystery.
Cmacaveli wrote:
Nothing yet. The latest info we have is the second PC flight should happen this month, but Xbox flights and eventual release dates are still a complete mystery.
I thought so. I googled it literally right after I posted hahaha
During the days of halo reach dlc packs. 343 did post a picture of a new armor set called the “GRD” it ended up never seeing the light of day. It would be really awesome idea if they finished the armor set and put into the unlock able armor when Halo reach remastered is released. Kinda like the halo 3 flaming helmet. Who else here in the community agrees?
Definitely agree would be really good if they did finally do that!