Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

12/15 patch. Is it working for you?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 30
I still can't play with friends because I keep failing to connect while we are searching. I have an open NAT too.
Still can't get a game after patch

Searching for players

Players found

Connecting to session

Searching for more players

Rinse, repeat
Downloading now
Finding it impossible to find games again. Open NAT. Searching alone and with friends, same results
Who the hell writes these patch notes... last tpatch they fixed "Too Close to The Sun" .... you know, A HALO 3 ACHIEVEMENT....
This time they made sure to fix "The “Pacifist” Achievement will no longer be awarded for resuming “Assault on the Control Room”.... I sure as hell hope that they didn't need to fix that considering "Pacifist: Halo CE: Finish The Silent Cartographer without shooting, grenades, melee, dying or restarting"....

Like, seriously, 343 is a joke, this is getting ridiculous... and now another 1.6 gigabyte update.... there has been over 3 gigs of updates to this trainwreck and people are still reporting a multitude of problems, FIVE WEEKS LATER....
I just got a game!

But then it wouldn't load and sent me back to the lobby
Consider a server board because you clearly cannot get this MM to work properly
This is phenomenal.

The best matchmaking experience I have ever experienced ever.
I thought all them people saying the patches eventually worked then the next patch has ruined was lying. Well NO, i cant load a single H2A map to save my life and i paid £50 for this game, this as much as all you fan boys love to deny is against the law!! and yes i am a software engineer within networking but if you have a clue what that means then you wont question.
My fart matchmake better than this -Yoink-
Hockey Ed wrote:
ButtMatrix wrote:
I'm returning this game as soon as the H5 beta is over

Good hurry up and -Yoink-.

ButtMatrix is trolling. Ignore it.
Honestly, you're right that I have a bad attitude about this game and I probably should have just kept my comment to myself. All told, this game is just such a nightmare for me. Every week I look back and think about how this release has been and I'm just in disbelief; I did not see this coming at all. I encouraged my friends to buy it - who did - and I myself waited at midnight to buy it, and now the game just sits in my TV stand, doing nothing.

Before buying MCC I was certain I would stop playing Destiny and be on MCC until H5 released next year (that is how invested I was in this game)! Now, Dec. 15th, so long that even the hold-outs have stopped advocating patience, I'm just in disbelief, and I can't imagine how 343i could possibly "make it right" for anyone at this point. If the $15 to December purchasers was the answer, then they lost me completely, and with H5 beta opening in 2 weeks, what's the point? Maybe MCC will work by NYE, but even still, the game doesn't even have H4 in it, which was arguably the one reason I bought the game. I just don't have faith that MCC is, or will be, functioning in the way I imagined it would.
Texibus wrote:
You won't be able to play when you get off anyway, atleast this way you won't be wasting time in front of your Xbox restarting Halo MCC over and over again.
That's funny cause I see way more people saying that the game is working extremely well so for, finding matches quicker, staying in lobbies, not having to reset the game after every match. It's connecting to people and staying connected its working pretty darn well for me
I don't understand how people flat out blame certain things on 343. Maybe your patch is slow downloading because you have a lot of of used storage on your box, or your internet just isn't the best. If you're still having trouble searching, I don't know what your problem is. Could be your Xbox or your internet again. My friends and I, all hours apart from each other, don't hardly have any problems. But I know we have the same internet provider. My update downloaded in a matter of minutes as well.
It stopped at 20 percent after an hour of downloading...and I couldnt play multiplayer or Halo 2s campaign. It says its still installing the game...not really sure why. Its bugging me. And I hard reset my Xbox TWICE.
I don't understand how people flat out blame certain things on 343. Maybe your patch is slow downloading because you have a lot of of used storage on your box, or your internet just isn't the best. If you're still having trouble searching, I don't know what your problem is. Could be your Xbox or your internet again. My friends and I, all hours apart from each other, don't hardly have any problems. But I know we have the same internet provider. My update downloaded in a matter of minutes as well.
They need a scapegoat. Some things are 343's fault. Some things are not. Some people are too dumb to tell the difference and need something to whine about.
yes. wonderfully so :D
Don't care about these little bugs your fixing each update.... fix the biggest bug of them all and that's dedicated servers like you promised all of us. I'm so sick of people eating shot after shot
I Y2EZ I wrote:
Don't care about these little bugs your fixing each update.... fix the biggest bug of them all and that's dedicated servers like you promised all of us. I'm so sick of people eating shot after shot
My advice - get better and stop eating shots.
So far 3x 5v4 games in a row. Prolly because of pregame-quitting or something. 4th game was objective and it crashed during loading screen. :) H2A
Dy I Wardy wrote:
I thought all them people saying the patches eventually worked then the next patch has ruined was lying. Well NO, i cant load a single H2A map to save my life and i paid £50 for this game, this as much as all you fan boys love to deny is against the law!! and yes i am a software engineer within networking but if you have a clue what that means then you wont question.
You're not a software engineer... Nice try.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 30