Is the update for tomorrow still on schedule? And if so, about when would be the deployment time?
Yes Spartan today there are Update
Looks like things didn’t work out as planned:

Link: MCC December Update Status
Yup
Looks like it did not go as planned, but I would not consider this a disappointment since 343 is doing something different this time around with the Halo community in regards to communication.

I am actually really appreciative of the communication and at least some minor technical detail of the issue. It allows us to participate and support their course of action. It sucks sure we do not get the latest and greatest update to Halo MCC, but still with good reason. 343 is doing it right though with the communication. I rather have a great game rather then an ok one.

Halo MCC team keep up the good work! Those Dev responses on the community blogs are also really cool for learning about the technical challenges in older games.
GameboundJ wrote:
I am actually really appreciative of the communication and at least some minor technical detail of the issue. It allows us to participate and support their course of action. It sucks sure we do not get the latest and greatest update to Halo MCC, but still with good reason. 343 is doing it right though with the communication. I rather have a great game rather then an ok one.
I completely agree. I love that they are being straightforward and upfront. This is awesome.

Next time they do an insider build, I hope they tell us more things to check while we are testing!
Just updating. Looks like we might see the patch next week:

Quote:
Reminder that we are aiming to release the updated patch next week and that these known issues will still be present.
Awesome. My guess would be the Wednesday after the UGC tournament.