3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 43
xCHEMISTx wrote:
I have been on the line with MS support and they have ran me through heaps of trouble shooting and finally we have decided to uninstall and re-download the whole game again after refreshing my game so I have been told I will be ok once installation is complete. Really wish I don't have to download over 50 GB of game just to get a patch to work...
Thats one of the reasons I give up on digital copies.

Now I decided to have problems only on physical copies...
It says joining session for more nearly 30 mins now. I refresh and nothing happens.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
It was supposed to fix the game, well I got into a match where we were 6 on 3, I was on the team of 3 people.
xCHEMISTx wrote:
I have been on the line with MS support and they have ran me through heaps of trouble shooting and finally we have decided to uninstall and re-download the whole game again after refreshing my game so I have been told I will be ok once installation is complete. Really wish I don't have to download over 50 GB of game just to get a patch to work...
I hate to be the bearer of bad new my friend, but I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it has not helped, I still get the "there was a problem with the update" error

I hope you have a better result
I'm so pissed off man
343 sucks. each update does absolutely nothing. STILL breaking up parties, long wait times for games, lagging like crazy. This is ridiculous.
They shouldn't have even released this piece of garbage until it was thoroughly tested.
xCHEMISTx wrote:

I hate to be the bearer of bad new my friend, but I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it has not helped, I still get the "there was a problem with the update" error

I hope you have a better result
They said they have refreshed the game so the download will include the update. I have been on the line with them for hours.
7 players and everyone backed out before an 8th could be found. Try BTB next. Damn hour of my day wasted so far.
Hopefully they release a patch to fix the patch to fix the game
BTB up and running
8 games in a row party of 4 working flawlessly give it time needs to hit all the servers.
This game has become the biggest joke ever new update and now online is worse got separated from my party was unable to join them when I tried got thrown in with random people.. Still have locked achievements 343 owes all of us a lot for this problem they hyped us up by giving us the 4 games in one but messed up on the most important part of the game which is online and all they say is sorry get it right or give us partial refund for this broken game or port halo odst and reach for free as a update erase everyone stats and start from scratch.
ex slinger wrote:
8 games in a row party of 4 working flawlessly give it time needs to hit all the servers.
That must be nice. How did u get the download to take
Parties are still not working correctly; we frequently had to restart our games to join each other after games.

H:2 Anniversary still had trouble starting at times.
lazereye42 wrote:
This game has become the biggest joke ever new update and now online is worse got separated from my party was unable to join them when I tried got thrown in with random people.. Still have locked achievements 343 owes all of us a lot for this problem they hyped us up by giving us the 4 games in one but messed up on the most important part of the game which is online and all they say is sorry get it right or give us partial refund for this broken game or port halo odst and reach for free as a update erase everyone stats and start from scratch. who the hell wants reach?
the update just came out and is working alot better then before but not everyone has it so you have to give it time. geez
the update just came out and is working alot better then before but not everyone has it so you have to give it time. geez
http://youtu.be/ErvgV4P6Fzc
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Mines been working well.... I'm scared to do the update. It may ruin it!! :/
Game 9 not problems its working give it time. Bottom line all -Yoink- whiners its 4 Halos on one disc. Never before tried, yes they should have tested more but campaigns look great had a lot of fun customs. Bunch of -Yoinks!- in these forums go back to Call of Duty Newbs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 43