2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 43
We all have been very patient. Because we love Halo. After 5 weeks still no signs of recovery in MCC. Very disappointing
Complain complain complain.......*sigh*

Well I'm outta here.
What happens to 4v4 and double team. You told us it would be just like it was 10 years ago
overcast24 wrote:
This game is still broken for many players, it will be months if at all before the game is made right. and by the way why is it only certain players. they don't know
My opinion on this one is this. Although people are reporting that there NAT type is open, they are not digging deep enough to realize that isn't the only ball of wax they are having to contend with this new system.

What I have found out through some digging is the Xbox one and the PS4 are both set up on completely different IP schemes. They are set up to use IPv6, which hardly anyone in the states is using yet. Heck I called my isp and the customer service lady didn't even know what it was. With this said. The new systems are running an adapter protocol which allows them to search out IPv6 addresses through holes in there existing IPv4 set ups. This is called Toredo. This is why some of you get the Cannot find Toredo IP address with some of your games.

Ok there is that. Another thing Microsoft is not telling you is there is something wrong with the system UPNP release software. For some reason it is hanging sometimes for no reason. This is easily reset by the test multi-player connection then immediately simultaneously holding down the bumpers and the triggers at the same time.

So to summarize. We have NAT, a new addressing scheme with an adapter protocol, and the system likes to hang with its UPNP. Then you add a complete hybrid mesh of a peer to peer network out there with everyone and anyone running routers, gateways, bridges, switches, heck some trying to play off there smartphones, then add the fact this game is trying to cross platform many different engines all in one place. It is kind of a miracle it has worked at all.

Now this is in no way any excuse for these people. Just facts and hopefully shed some light on why some people are having so many issues and why some aren't. One almost needs a networking degree to get these things to work. Which fortunately I do have. However even at that. I don't know everything and why in the world would they have done all this is beyond me. Like I said in an earlier post they need to get some of Bungies crew down there and straighten this mess out to save the legacy of the game, but I don't know all legal ins and outs of that.

Hope this sheds some light on the issues.
Friend request dez28hce for halo 1 custom only
No defense for either parties, Microsoft has been having issues lately without a lot of games and service issues with xbox live. It could be a flaw more so on Microsoft than 343i. Multi-billion dollar company and its been a month now! Absolutely unnecessary.
The campaign checkpoints are not working anymore making it if you want to resume a past playlist you must restart it entirly
Downloaded the update yesterday, still no change with matchmaking. Been waiting for 20 mins and does not even look like getting me a game!! I got. Connected to 2 games in 3 hours yesterday. So disappointing 343.
I feel like I have a right to at least comment on how I honestly feel. I spent 500 for a machine two controllers and halo to play. I was doing better playing reach on the 360. I'm not a pro. Im a customer and I think improvements can be made. I'd put halo CE classic 2 and 3 in their own playlists. Leave four in big team. Add double and team slayer cross game. And anniversary have top spot. I love the game I don't want to be disappointed that I bought it. Does 343 not want feedback and constructive criticism. They need to take care if bungies child if they want their baby to have a leg to stand on. Of course the pressure is high. Its freggin halo!
Reasons why I'm unhappy with the purchase
- I expected to get the old matchmaking systems with the old games. Including ranks, and gametype specific matchingmaking per game
- They are offering refunds (which is against normal policy) for virtual downloads. This leads me to believe the companies believeds that the people deserved the right to return.
- I purchased a physical copy. I am not allowed to return. If they hadn't already made an exception for the virtual downloads I'd be less bothered. But they won't offer the same to physical purchases because it costs them real money.
So yeah that to me is the three facts that make me feel lied to and mistreated. I'd like to return since I didn't know that it didn't have the correct matchingmaking (All of the marketing I ever heard said it was all the halo's in one which I assumed to include matchmaking since that was part of the old game), and beyond that, that the existing matchmaking is still buggy, and beyond that, that they allowed people to return it since they admitted fault, but only where it doesn't hurt them financially. I mean... how does class action lawsuit not enter the mind at this point....
-Can't help you with the old matchmaking systems. They're gone. You also won't get them in the Xbox 360 versions--still trying to get now-nigh-on-impossible DLC achievements [Living Dead Zombie Repeller in Halo 3, for example].

-I have a physical disc copy of Halo 4. With every physical or digital game/media purchase I just have to assume I will not be able to return it for a full refund. Most stores I purchase games from have a seven-day return policy at best, and I've never purchased a digital game which can be returned. I don't like this system, but if I want to play games, I now have to keep this in mind.

-Can't help you with the marketing. Everything I saw and heard said it was Halo 1 Anniversary, 2 Anniversary, 3 HD, 4 HD, and all multiplayer maps and DLC included.

-Why am I not angry at 343 industries or Microsoft? Disappointed, yes, but why do I think that the Master Chief Collection is worth the price and the pain? Why do I think that 343 industries are not a bunch of greedy, money grubbing yoinks?

It's quite simple. I paid $60 USD equivalent for--well, the easiest way to summarize it is that the MCC has 8 Game Engines. That's $7.50 per game engine. If 343 industries wanted to make a quick buck, then all they needed to do was release Halo 2 Anniversary.

If they really wanted to be greedy, then they could have just released Halo 2 HD. [AKA, Halo 2 Vista: Xbox One Edition]
I use legacy control style and have for years - apparently 343i decided that it was time for me to switch. I'm so incredibly pissed off - I had to wait over 2 hours to download this latest patch only for it to break my control style so I cannot play a game that I've barely been able to play anyway so I guess I'm not much worse off than I was to begin with.
All I ask is that they fix the sensitivity for Halo 3. 10 feels like 5 sense as if they literally tweaked it to half the speed. I can't play on a slow or medium sensitivity. I was expecting the controller mechanics to be left untouched. Theres no way it could just be the xbox one controller or the 60 fps.

Please make it back to the original Halo 3 sensitivity. I cant deal with learning the muscle memory for all these years and now I have to stay with it? Come on 343i. This really affects my gameplay after getting used to 10 sense for so many years only for the speed to be cut in half. Please fix this, its all I ask.
Astronut7 wrote:
Reasons why I'm unhappy with the purchase
- I expected to get the old matchmaking systems with the old games. Including ranks, and gametype specific matchingmaking per game
- They are offering refunds (which is against normal policy) for virtual downloads. This leads me to believe the companies believeds that the people deserved the right to return.
- I purchased a physical copy. I am not allowed to return. If they hadn't already made an exception for the virtual downloads I'd be less bothered. But they won't offer the same to physical purchases because it costs them real money.
So yeah that to me is the three facts that make me feel lied to and mistreated. I'd like to return since I didn't know that it didn't have the correct matchingmaking (All of the marketing I ever heard said it was all the halo's in one which I assumed to include matchmaking since that was part of the old game), and beyond that, that the existing matchmaking is still buggy, and beyond that, that they allowed people to return it since they admitted fault, but only where it doesn't hurt them financially. I mean... how does class action lawsuit not enter the mind at this point....

-Can't help you with the old matchmaking systems. They're gone. You also won't get them in the Xbox 360 versions--still trying to get now-nigh-on-impossible DLC achievements [Living Dead Zombie Repeller in Halo 3, for example].

-I have a physical disc copy of Halo 4. With every physical or digital game/media purchase I just have to assume I will not be able to return it for a full refund. Most stores I purchase games from have a seven-day return policy at best, and I've never purchased a digital game which can be returned. I don't like this system, but if I want to play games, I now have to keep this in mind.

-Can't help you with the marketing. Everything I saw and heard said it was Halo 1 Anniversary, 2 Anniversary, 3 HD, 4 HD, and all multiplayer maps and DLC included.

-Why am I not angry at 343 industries or Microsoft? Disappointed, yes, but why do I think that the Master Chief Collection is worth the price and the pain? Why do I think that 343 industries are not a bunch of greedy, money grubbing yoinks?

It's quite simple. I paid $60 USD equivalent for--well, the easiest way to summarize it is that the MCC has 8 Game Engines. That's $7.50 per game engine. If 343 industries wanted to make a quick buck, then all they needed to do was release Halo 2 Anniversary.

If they really wanted to be greedy, then they could have just released Halo 2 HD. [AKA, Halo 2 Vista: Xbox One Edition]
Amen!! Im not defending releasing broken games, but negativity doesn't get us anywhere. It is obvious the frustrations everyone is having right now. If you think we are frustrated. Just think what it is like to be them right. now. I gaurantee for those of us who stick this thing out. There will be a pay off. This is why I choose Halo over COC or Battlefield, etc. They let the fans have a word, and they reward us. Im not sure how, but they will make up for this.
Halo: CE achivements for the par time of KEYES and THE LIBRARY are non-functional - attempted to get the achievements and it doesn't work. All of the par scores after Pillar Of Autumn do not work as well. Frack, they seriously need to fix this. I don't want to be repeating missions on legendary over and over to get these....
Is the party size for Big Team Battle going to be changed back to 8? It kind of sucks having a full Xbox Live party and not being able to all play together in matchmaking..
im glad they finaly updated it
Why don't my halo 3 games count towards my stats??? Anyone else had this issue?
I have received the update, have not tried to play yet. I hope it fixes the Halo 2 checkpoint saving. Any time I save and quit on Halo 2, when I reload my game I am at the start of the level I was on, very, very frustrating. I also have achievements that still say "unlocking..."
i cant even find a game now WTF

...heck some trying to play off [their] smartphones...
Like a boss!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 43