Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

1800 hours into the MCC. Ready to squash some bugs

OP MasterCh1ef87

March can't come quick enough.I put 1800 hours into this game and plan to put in another 1800 hours in.Let's get this beta going and squash some bugs like the kids in Starship Troopers did.
I agree I'm so ready for this update just to see the improvements
I am so looking forward to CE and H2 having their own BTB playlists, which is definitely going to happen.....
I'm beyond excited to see what they end up fixing and improving
March can't come quick enough.I put 1800 hours into this game and plan to put in another 1800 hours in.Let's get this beta going and squash some bugs like the kids in Starship Troopers did.
Same here..rather I probably have over 3000 hours and plan to put in another 3000....then another 3000...
This is all that we've been waiting for!
The hype is back... I just hope they don't update the game to run in 4k then just leave it
s4int117 wrote:
The hype is back... I just hope they don't update the game to run in 4k then just leave it
for real though id be disappointed if that's what happened
s4int117 wrote:
If it were only a resolution update that would be a wasted opportunity. Wasted in the regard that so much more can be done with the better processing power of the XB1X.
Halo 2 AI needs work.
Solo play can feel choppy at times and is not as smooth as it could be.
Hitboxes are a bit wonkey.
Physics need finetuning.
I've got so much less haha. I checked my playtime in the Game Hub: over 18 days. That's over 400 hours in three years.
I'm ready just as well.
I am so looking forward to CE and H2 having their own BTB playlists, which is definitely going to happen.....
That would be incredible!
1800 is amazing i only have a little more then 719 hours so 1800 is amazing congrats.
1800 is amazing i only have a little more then 719 hours so 1800 is amazing congrats.
1800 is no small feat. It's an impressive one