Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

343 and Microsoft Verified Solution to Map Vetos!

OP FixedFrameNate

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
People saying play custom is the most ridiculous solution. This is basically a troll solution because since halo 3 there has at least been a veto.

People bought the game to play matchmaking but don't want to play snipers on tombstone every other game in h2c
How do you know people bought it to just play MM? I sure didn't Custom games have always been better and once the browser comes out, that's 95% of what I'll be playing.
People saying play custom is the most ridiculous solution. This is basically a troll solution because since halo 3 there has at least been a veto.

People bought the game to play matchmaking but don't want to play snipers on tombstone every other game in h2c
How do you know people bought it to just play MM? I sure didn't Custom games have always been better and once the browser comes out, that's 95% of what I'll be playing.
You are not the majority.

You are not the majority.
Neither are you. No single player or preference is.

I think that the whole Custom Game browser solution needs to be taken into account by the naysayers in this thread way more than it is.

Someday fairly soon, you’ll be able to creat and browse custom games to find exactly what you want to play, and just jump right in.
What an immature and salty post. Instead of asserting your subjective position so aggressively, why not make a poll and open a discussion? You're welcome to vote and comment in there, so long as your attitude and approach to dialogue undergoes a sudden maturation before you do so.
This has he be the most ignorant and the most humorous post I’ve ever read.....

I quit matches with a good reason because I’m a busy man, don’t like it, tough, everyone is still gonna quit matches

And I’ve seen you going around complaining about people quitting & telling them to go play customs in multiple topics, my advice is how about you go play custom games if you can’t handle players quitting , seems simple to me & nobody’s gonna quit
So on one side, we have "just go play customs, screw you", and on the other side, we have "I quit matches and don't care, screw you". I'd like to think that the majority of this community isn't so myopic and inconsiderate as to take either of these extreme positions. But just in case I'm wrong, at least we have a quitting penalty system that's becoming more strict.
What an immature and salty post. Instead of asserting your subjective position so aggressively, why not make a poll and open a discussion? You're welcome to vote and comment in there, so long as your attitude and approach to dialogue undergoes a sudden maturation before you do so.
Oh I dialed up the snark on this all the way, I fully admit to that.

The number of posts around people saying 343 was “forcing” them to play a mode they didn’t like was out of control, and pointing out an officially sanctioned and encouraged work around was necessary.

Sometimes when dealing with unreasonable people you have to punch back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3