Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

343 delivered 100% and if you disagree youre wrong

OP VnCo Sharp

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They promised a Halo experience "exactly as you remember it"

I put in my Halo 2 Classic disk on my Xbox Original and find no games in matchmaking. I put in my MCC on my Xbox One and find no games in matchmaking. 100% equal experience the similarity is uncanny 8/8 thanks 343.

RIP in Pasta Halo. Never Forgetti
Haha well done
hey I remember longer matchmaking times in Halo 3, but then I have made a lot of friends mostly because parties would carry over to the next match. Right now, its bad. But the only thing that I'm interested in is Halo 2 Anniversary running smooth on dedicated servers with no problems, if they can do that, cool, I paid £44.99 for a remastered game from way back. But still better than any other FPS games out there.
And here I was preparing to argue how 343 did not deliver.

You got me.
And here I was preparing to argue how 343 did not deliver.

You got me.
I'm laughing and crying at the same time
Made me giggle as a fresh breath of all this elitist ranting and petite stature of overloading testosterone. Thanks!
Made me giggle as a fresh breath of all this elitist ranting and petite stature of overloading testosterone. Thanks!
<3
I clicked on the thread to see which 343 employee this was...Well done sire *golf clap*
This is... Misleading. Not the bad kind of misleading, though.
fishing for attention I see, good for you
I couldnt help but laugh, good one!
This was excellent, nice work OP!
Obtain a sense of humor.
Well done, OP.
haha, i disagree because i get games just fine but that was damn clever, bravo!
1 vs 1 me rust
VnCo Sharp wrote:
They promised a Halo experience "exactly as you remember it"

I put in my Halo 2 Classic disk on my Xbox Original and find no games in matchmaking. I put in my MCC on my Xbox One and find no games in matchmaking. 100% equal experience the similarity is uncanny 8/8 thanks 343.

RIP in Pasta Halo. Never Forgetti
Wait wait wait you are so wrong....

On the original Xbox Halo 2 campaign works flawlessly, co-op works, and split screen works, and the user interface is correct.....

Its so not equal.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

But seriously, you got me.
good one sir
No

The campaign actually works on Halo 2

Jk, good one OP
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2