Skip to main content
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
OMG, this must have literally almost ended your actual life. I mean, how could you have been betrayed & not been able to boot?! Surely it must be a complete conspiracy against you...
OMG, this must have literally almost ended your actual life. I mean, how could you have been betrayed & not been able to boot?! Surely it must be a complete conspiracy against you...
Lol like this r just 343 on accounts just to bash u. 343 truley hates halo and u.
That was uncalled for. OP didn't call 343 the "worst company ever" or anything like that. All he did was point out that the state of the game does not reflect what was said in an update.
Seriously, OP, I feel you. I'm betrayed a lot for power weapons in CE BTB, but I still have yet to see the option to boot players.
Lol like this is just 343 on accounts just to bash u. 343 truley hates halo and u.
That was uncalled for. OP didn't call 343 the "worst company ever" or anything like that. All he did was point out that the state of the game does not reflect what was said in an update.
Seriously, OP, I feel you. I'm betrayed a lot for power weapons in CE BTB, but I still have yet to see the option to boot players.
Thanks for brain and understanding. Not like some other peoples....
Lol like this is just 343 on accounts just to bash u. 343 truley hates halo and u.
Dude, right now, as i see it, you can be 1 of 2 things...
1...Blind
2...Delusional

I don't care which 1 you choose, but either 1 will NOT get you the game you want...

Just for the record, I'm on your side dude, but like I said...It won't change anything...
You quoted me as saying "worst company ever", which until now I didn't even say...It really goes to show just how messed up some people really are...
You quoted me as saying "worst company ever", which until now I didn't even say...It really goes to show just how messed up some people really are...
Did I quote you as saying that? No, not even the OP said that. I just told you that your post was uncalled for. Your sarcasm seemed defensive, which would have implied that the OP said something similar to what I put in quotation marks.
And "messed up"? If you want to talk about how "messed up" people are, don't do it on the forums.
Strange I was booted the other day for going -3 on timberland. Perhaps it glitched on you OP?