I honestly think the double exp max should be the normal max, or at least 12k.

I would constantly be playing and grinding during double xp because I wanted to get to max tier but now that they're all over it feels boring and completely pointless. 12 kills in double xp got you 16k exp but now it can get you around 4k depending on how you play or if you win or lose. It's incredibly discouraging to play only to get a tiny amount of xp for 10~ minutes of gameplay. I constantly think "is this even worth it?" "is this even fun to play"

The xp system should really be looked over and have a massive change otherwise more people are likely to feel discouraged and bored with the game
Max unlock tier is a joke. I missed out on alot of double exp and easily hit level 100 in less than a month. To me, the goal of getting my old armor back, as well as level 100 on the unlocks, was enough to keep me playing. I noticed that after I had all the reach armors I didn't care about playing. I do want to hit Max mcc rank, but that's a serious grind. So because of the exp needed after silver sheild, I think we should get more exp or at least more ways to earn it.

I know not everyone can grind exp, bit I'm sure everyone can get to unlock level 100 in the first season. Also I don't know when the season ends.

I would constantly be playing and grinding during double xp because I wanted to get to max tier but now that they're all over it feels boring and completely pointless. 12 kills in double xp got you 16k exp but now it can get you around 4k depending on how you play or if you win or lose. It's incredibly discouraging to play only to get a tiny amount of xp for 10~ minutes of gameplay. I constantly think "is this even worth it?" "is this even fun to play"

The xp system should really be looked over and have a massive change otherwise more people are likely to feel discouraged and bored with the game
Just play for fun and don't be discouraged. I only play Reach twice a week but when I play, I play for hours. I am on the last tour almost to max rank and it hasn't even been 2 months. If I can do it, anyone can.

Just play for fun and don't be discouraged. I only play Reach twice a week but when I play, I play for hours. I am on the last tour almost to max rank and it hasn't even been 2 months. If I can do it, anyone can.
There is no way you are on the last tour man, unless you mean reaching tier 100, as Max rank, which is what I'm 99.9% sure you're talking about. Noone will be reaching tour 11, for 6-7 more months, and that's if they are grinding 12 hours a day, or more.
Regice554 wrote:
Max unlock tier is a joke. I missed out on alot of double exp and easily hit level 100 in less than a month. To me, the goal of getting my old armor back, as well as level 100 on the unlocks, was enough to keep me playing. I noticed that after I had all the reach armors I didn't care about playing. I do want to hit Max mcc rank, but that's a serious grind. So because of the exp needed after silver sheild, I think we should get more exp or at least more ways to earn it.

I know not everyone can grind exp, bit I'm sure everyone can get to unlock level 100 in the first season. Also I don't know when the season ends.
Oh yeah man, tier 100 is easily reachable, pun intended 🤣... I think I'm about to the point to where I could have done it twice now.

I do agree on raising xp caps, to get more if you do better. Getting 8k a match is a tad discouraging, but not hard to do, at all. I get it 9 out of 10 matches. Getting the teamwork boost is what I have trouble with, as I only play swat when grinding.
There is no way you are on the last tour man, unless you mean reaching tier 100, as Max rank, which is what I'm 99.9% sure you're talking about. Noone will be reaching tour 11, for 6-7 more months, and that's if they are grinding 12 hours a day, or more.
Regice554 wrote:
No, I meant tour. You can only reach tour 3 or 4 this season right?
Regice554 wrote:
No sir, the tours aren't locked. You reach tier 100 at 10,699,000xp, near the beginning of tour 4, and that is your last reward you get. From what I gather, future season rewards will be unlocked via challenges. I'm a few ranks into Tour 5 currently, and it makes the 100th tier look like a cake walk 😑... I wanted a grind, but at the rate these gaps are, it's going to be near 200,000,000xp to max rank... Here's a table thing I found of known values, of people further than me this far.
XP table
Regice554 wrote:
No sir, the tours aren't locked. You reach tier 100 at 10,699,000xp, near the beginning of tour 4, and that is your last reward you get. From what I gather, future season rewards will be unlocked via challenges. I'm a few ranks into Tour 5 currently, and it makes the 100th tier look like a cake walk 😑... I wanted a grind, but at the rate these gaps are, it's going to be near 200,000,000xp to max rank... Here's a table thing I found of known values, of people further than me this far.
XP table
Well, I'm above tier 70, so I am near max rank.
Regice554 wrote:
XP table
This chart looks pretty reasonable. 117,000,000xp is a good max rank. I have 10,000,000xp after one month, so it should take about a year to max out. Just in time for the next halo game.
Regice554 wrote:
XP table
This chart looks pretty reasonable. 117,000,000xp is a good max rank. I have 10,000,000xp after one month, so it should take about a year to max out. Just in time for the next halo game.
Just for comparisons sake. You only needed 20 millions on 360 Reach to get Inheritor.
Regice554 wrote:
XP table
I agree that 117 million is a good max, but the increase it's doing, it's going to be closer to 200,000,000xp... That is going to be a mega grind, more than h5's 152, and the Inheritor 😑... They may change max XP values, or set up regular double XP dates, maybe every other weekend/ once a month, etc, which would help some, obviously.