Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Not true.
This studio has the biggest Halo launch and fastest-selling Xbox One exclusive game to-daterecord of more than $400 million in global sales of Halo 5: Guardians games and hardware. It is ready to develope and release awesome games, on demand.
Not true.
This studio has the biggest Halo launch and fastest-selling Xbox One exclusive game to-daterecord of more than $400 million in global sales of Halo 5: Guardians games and hardware. It is ready to develope and release awesome games, on demand.
What you posted is completely irrelevant to this thread. I hope that you realize that this thread has nothing to do with Halo 5, what this thread is about is the fact that 343 abandoned the MCC.

Regardless of how the Halo community feels about Halo 5 we still need to hold 343 accountable for the remaining bugs/issues that are still plaguing the MCC.
There's always going to be issues. If you don't like the way things are, don't play it. It's better than nothing but far from perfect
I'm sorry but when they come out and say exactly as you remember and it's so insanely far from that... Nothing would have been better. The MCC has been so bad that it tarnished the original three games.
Tarnished all three games? They may not be perfect remastered games but they're pretty great considering Halo CE was never an XBL enabled game and the original Xbox servers, which enabled players to play Halo 2 online, shut down years ago. MCC is better than nothing at all
xxcloud7xx wrote:
Not true.
What you posted is completely irrelevant to this thread. I hope that you realize that this thread has nothing to do with Halo 5, what this thread is about is the fact that 343 abandoned the MCC.

Regardless of how the Halo community feels about Halo 5 we still need to hold 343 accountable for the remaining bugs/issues that are still plaguing the MCC.
Just to add to this the 400 million includes Xbox's sold, limited editions and Reqs as well. Previous Halo titles only included the game itself as its launch revenue. For example Halo Reach had a Xbox 360 slim at launch bundled with the game but the Xbox wasn't included in its launch revenue only the game was. In addition when Halo 2, 3 etc. launched they had limited editions upwards of 100 dollars but the extra content wasn't included in the launch revenue of the limited edition only the base price of the game was. If you look at it 400 million for launch revenue isn't that impressive when your counting Reqs, the full price of a limited edition and a 500.00 Xbox Bundle with it. It'd be interesting to see what the launch revenue was if you only count the base price of the game at 60.00
I totally agree.
I will never buy a 343 game new again, a company this bad doesn't deserve anyone's money.
Guys , Microsoft makes the big decision . If 343 abandoned the MCC , it's beause Microsoft wanted them to focus on halo 5.
343 is a game development and marketing company owned by Microsoft, as you know, so there's little point in passing the blame. They are one and the same, two sides of the same coin.
They are owned by Microsoft who , as the editor , as the right to tell 343 what to do. Thus , 343 is not 100% free of making their own decisions and blaming them doesn't change anything . I wanted to mention it because I always hate it when someone is hated for no good reasons.
Is blaming Microsoft going to change anything then?
Justima wrote:
Guys , Microsoft makes the big decision . If 343 abandoned the MCC , it's beause Microsoft wanted them to focus on halo 5.
343 is a game development and marketing company owned by Microsoft, as you know, so there's little point in passing the blame. They are one and the same, two sides of the same coin.
They are owned by Microsoft who , as the editor , as the right to tell 343 what to do. Thus , 343 is not 100% free of making their own decisions and blaming them doesn't change anything . I wanted to mention it because I always hate it when someone is hated for no good reasons.
Is blaming Microsoft going to change anything then?
No , but at least if people are to do it anyway , they might as well pick the responsible.
Yeah halo 2 anniversary still has only like two maps with a great selection of forge maps standing by. Why won't 343 i add at least a couple more forge maps into matchmaking please?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3