Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

343i, how do I get the oni warthog?

OP x2Palex

Now, you don't have to give it to everyone.
Just me.
It'll be our little secret 😉

But if anyone knows please share.
It might come into the Exchange
It might come into the Exchange
Not good enough, I must unlock it!
It's not available yet. Everything that can be unlocked so far appears to be in the Season Pass, a Challenge Reward, or the Exchange (Rhine skins primarily.)

As the ONI skin isn't in the Season Pass or a Challenge Reward I assume it will be in the Exchange.
JB Linken wrote:
It's not available yet. Everything that can be unlocked so far appears to be in the Season Pass, a Challenge Reward, or the Exchange (Rhine skins primarily.)

As the ONI skin isn't in the Season Pass or a Challenge Reward I assume it will be in the Exchange.
I actually started considering it would be a case of the recon button that bungie had for Halo 3, except it's 343i and they're calling it the "ONI button" or the "Hog button"

Press my hog button 343, and press it hard...baby
x2Palex wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

I actually started considering it would be a case of the recon button that bungie had for Halo 3, except it's 343i and they're calling it the "ONI button" or the "Hog button"

Press my hog button 343, and press it hard...baby
Those were the days! As far as I'm aware the only 343i exclusive stuff in game is a Nameplate.

But we'll have to wait and see if your theory is correct! :)