Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

343i remember we whole love reach

OP GYS GHOST

if you copy and paste just a piece of what reach is, it will not be the same
Uh, what? If you copy and paste something, it is the exact same.
x N7 117 x wrote:
they will only copy some things not everything
GYS GHOST wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
they will only copy some things not everything
Aside from some aspects of the game that understandably cannot be carried over, it was my understanding that, aside from a graphical update, most of Halo: Reach will remain the same. What won't they be copying?
Honestly if they left armor lock behind I wouldn't mind. I am sure there will be some differences between MCC and 360, but as far as I am aware almost all the content will be making the jump to Xbone. Campaign, FireFight, and Multiplayer are all confirmed. Playlists and maybe custom game options might fall through the cracks, but we will have to wait and see.
What are you not expecting to get carried over? They're likely not going to bring over the ranks from the Arena playlist since MCC has its own ranking system, but other than that there probably won't be much missing.
OP, every element of Reach as we remember it will be coming over. The only difference there may be is Invasion not running on TU, but that seems to be the preference for the most part.

Games' gonna feel exactly the same as it was on the 360, dont worry.
All you guys are right, I'm getting too worried, but I just will miss the old rank system, challenges and xp in custom maps and campaign.
GYS GHOST wrote:
All you guys are right, I'm getting too worried, but I just will miss the old rank system, challenges and xp in custom maps and campaign.
Reach on 360 isn't going anywhere, so if you really miss that stuff, you can still go experience it.
GYS GHOST wrote:
There will be a new progression system in MCC that captures the spirit of the progression system in Halo: Reach on the Xbox 360. It has also been revealed that 343i plans on bringing in challenges at some point.

The only thing that has not really been talked about is offline XP.
GYS GHOST wrote:
343 is working in a new progression and ranking system.
Who is this we?
X19Doug95 wrote:
Who is this we?
Likely referring to the players who love Reach and passionately requested for it to be added to MCC.
x N7 117 x wrote:
lol! but if you add things to what you have copied, it would be better.
tuhin94 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
Who is this we?
Likely referring to the players who love Reach and passionately requested for it to be added to MCC.
We is a broad term.
X19Doug95 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
Who is this we?
We is a broad term.
Chimera30 replied well, we who loved halo reach for xbox 360 can still play it there, halo reach for xbox one is a different version, they are not the same thing but that does not mean that we can not like them.