Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

3v3 in H3 and standoff is always there

OP dt4824 3

enough of standoff already, its in every vote and worst is when its 3v3.
no way best map in halo 3 HOGGGGGGG!
Standoff shouldn't exist. My least favorite memories of ranked TS in Halo 3 is either when we'd veto for BRs and get Standoff, or 10x worse, nobody vetoed ARs on Standoff. GOD that was horrifying.
You know, come to think of it, a large portion of Halo 3 DLC maps shouldn't exist....
I've only played Standoff once so far I think. I can still remember back on 360 Halo 3 I once had a social slayer game on that map, where in a first to 50 game, not only did my team win, but we somehow between us managed 52 assists for 50 kills (and I definitely went in as a random, not sure how many if any of my teammates were partied up, sometimes everything just clicks nicely even if you'd not been partied before.)
its good for objective play, but BR slayer just devolves into "shoot at the guys in the rocks! HOGGGGG!!!11"
dt4824 3 wrote:
I will take 3v3 standoff if you will take my uneven teams and 5v5 warlord(how does this even get an make it into the game).
dt4824 3 wrote:

I will take 3v3 standoff if you will take my uneven teams and 5v5 warlord(how does this even get an make it into the game).
I would say deal but that is just as stupid. man this game is such a joke, 343 is really hurting xbox and has killed halo
I loved standoff :)
no way best map in halo 3 HOGGGGGGG!
dt4824 3 wrote:

5v5 warlord (you forgot) BATTLE RIFLE START...ugggggh. Did the person who decided that was a good combination never ever ever play halo in their lives? Especially without dedicated servers. You are getting shot to half/no shield by the host before you even spawn on your screen. And if you DO live, heaven help you if you lose your shield because you will NEVER EVER find cover enough to get it back.
I vote they fix the game