Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

5 days and matchmaking is still broken. Pathetic

OP StrykerxS77x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
GGPlay64 wrote:
The MCC is a really great game. The Bugs will be fixed soon. everyone who cant wait for that is not needed in MCC or doesent like halo. 343 is working very hard in the background and we should give them some credit. stay calm guys
Aside from the broken matchmaking and menu glitches, you're right. I think some people are just frustrated and feel like they wasted money because they could've waited until later to buy the game when this is all fixed. I'm perfectly fine with waiting a month if I have to but I don't think the people who are renting this game for a week can.
Same, dont own the collection but played with a friend.
It is very frustrating that it's not working how it should right now but it looks like this will be another GTA Online. It will be screwed up for a week or two and soon 343 will be able to fix most of the bugs and get the game running fine. It just takes a little patience
uG Opticz wrote:
It is very frustrating that it's not working how it should right now but it looks like this will be another GTA Online. It will be screwed up for a week or two and soon 343 will be able to fix most of the bugs and get the game running fine. It just takes a little patience
I agree man, just wait a while and everything will be running fine!
I have a bad feeling that this upcoming patch on Wednesday isn't going to fix anything. Lets all pray by our bedsides.
I took a whole week of vacation from work for this release, it was a waste of a vacation.... thats all..............
I've played 80 games since the release. I don't think that's that bad, to be honest. Matchmaking could definitely use a lot of improvement, but it's certainly not "broken" like everyone is saying.
Any one who thinks wednesdays patch will fix all the problems or even 50% of them are deluding themselves. Late december is what im thinking for the game to start functioning 100%.
im more concerned with the image burn on my tv because of the constant static screen whilst trying to find a game
SHAD0W0RM wrote:
GGPlay64 wrote:
The MCC is a really great game. The Bugs will be fixed soon. everyone who cant wait for that is not needed in MCC or doesent like halo. 343 is working very hard in the background and we should give them some credit. stay calm guys

Aside from the broken matchmaking and menu glitches, you're right. I think some people are just frustrated and feel like they wasted money because they could've waited until later to buy the game when this is all fixed. I'm perfectly fine with waiting a month if I have to but I don't think the people who are renting this game for a week can.
Thats probably because u r just a campaign scrub.
After the new update has anyone else noticed half of the multiplier playlist is missing at first i thought it was my xbox messed up but after installing my game again half of them still wasn't there
After the new update has anyone else noticed half of the multiplier playlist is missing at first i thought it was my xbox messed up but after installing my game again half of them still wasn't there
They reduced the number of playlists to make connecting to games easier. While they fix the issues pertaining to matchmaking.
Why a few days of not being able to play online is such a big deal to people is beyond me. Insulting people for it is even more incomprehensible to me. I don't have time to play very much currently and even if I did I still wouldn't make a scene.

They will roll out an update next wednesday that'll hopefully fix the mm issues. If it doesn't, then I may get somewhat frustrated. But I am glad they're doing something about these issues, even though they really don't owe us anything.

Although, I have to admit that they should have shipped a finished product, especially after the tremendous hype around the MCC. Still, I couldn't be happier about being able to play updated versions of some of my favorite shooters.
Yeah, got the game on the 11th, and have yet to play a multiplayer game, save one custom game I was invited to. In fact, right now, it's searching for a multiplayer game; been that way for the last 20 minutes. I find it amazing the amount of problems developers are running into as of late with the release of a new game. I for one would rather wait longer for a game that works than get a game at a promised date to then be frustrated by all the technical issues said game inevitability come with.
Why we are leaving comments for a bunch of low level techs that could not even give this game basic functionality is beyond me..

You want to see action you go to the top...Write Phil Spenser..thats where the buck stops.... I have sent numerous messages voicing my displeasure to him on Twitter...and encouraging everyone on twitter to do so.. His twitter account is @XboxP3

Go right to the top I say......And to be honest, as head of xbox, he should be stepping up and assuring us of something, anything
Will you get banned for posting this thread?
Why do people feel the need to complain about everything? It won't make anything get done faster so go ask your parents to buy you another game while you wait.
waiting for updates
Zeruca wrote:
Why do people feel the need to complain about everything? It won't make anything get done faster so go ask your parents to buy you another game while you wait.
Why do you have the insolence and arrogance to tell other people not to voice their obvious concerns about this game that has very visible faults that shouldnt be there
These long searching for players time will be the death of me. Over an hour and still no game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11