Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

A new season idea focused on Sangheili "Schism"

OP Frickin Heavy

With the lack of elite content beyond weapon skins in MCC I wanted to make a list of possible additions to the different games in MCC for Elite content that's already ingame.

Halo CE:
Maybe add the Pre Halo Sangheili as a skin option

Halo 2A:
Arbiter (duh)
Honor Guard
Honor Guard Ultra
Honor Guard Councilor
Councilor
Ranger (Cairo)
Heretic

Halo 3:
Arbiter
All Halo Online Armors
If that glitches helmet from Floodgate, Flight and Combat hybrid, could be turned into a good looking helmet thatd be cool.

Halo Reach:
Spartan Style armor customization for Elites.
Halo CE armors that reach didnt have, such as the shoulders of the Minor. Also, maybe add the new eyes as an extra option.

Could have new gamemodes added to MP such as Elite Slayer or other elite focused gamemodes.
I actually really love this idea. I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they give some love to the H2A armors
I actually really love this idea. I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they give some love to the H2A armors
Right? Theres literally so many in campaign. I dont get why they added new ones to MP and didnt just port campaign ones over.
Right? Theres literally so many in campaign. I dont get why they added new ones to MP and didnt just port campaign ones over.
That and new maps would bring so much more life to the game. Not forge maps but more Halo 2 map remakes would be awesome.
That and new maps would bring so much more life to the game. Not forge maps but more Halo 2 map remakes would be awesome.
It's a shame that Halo 2A is so beautiful and fun yet gets ignored
I think it would be cool to get a new skin for the BR in 2 and 3 that completely changes the look and sound to a covenant design, maybe like a Carbine variant, so that players who choose to play as elites can spawn with an elite weapon, while functioning exactly the same.
I think it would be cool to get a new skin for the BR in 2 and 3 that completely changes the look and sound to a covenant design, maybe like a Carbine variant, so that players who choose to play as elites can spawn with an elite weapon, while functioning exactly the same.
That would be interesting. But I dont think 343i is interested in making new weapon models as skins. Definitly would be an awesome addition though.
And it feels nice to play too :(
Best mainline halo game imo
Best mainline halo game imo
Halo 3s my favorite but its definitely a good one. The game halo 4 should've been
Actually, a Covenant-focused Season would be pretty cool. Elites did get screwed over in the MCC, due to Spartans getting all of the customization added to them. Hell, it doesn't even have to stick with Elites. Maybe more playable Covenant enemies, though that may be too much to ask.
Actually, a Covenant-focused Season would be pretty cool. Elites did get screwed over in the MCC, due to Spartans getting all of the customization added to them. Hell, it doesn't even have to stick with Elites. Maybe more playable Covenant enemies, though that may be too much to ask.
I'd think the work thatd be required to make other playable enemies is a bit much. However, modders have done it for -Yoink- and gigs so I dont see why not.
A feller can dream..

I'd also like to see the regular campaign elite armor in 2a mp. A week with only elite gamemodes would be cool to add to the rotationals. Also to bring invasion slayer back to mm and more invasion maps!
I never play elite personally, but this is a great idea.
I never play elite personally, but this is a great idea.
I didnt really either. I started playing as an elite of reach MCC. Idk why, just like the look I guess. Reeeeeaaaally hoping for full customization if anything.
As an elite player since H2 I would love this. Add whatever they can add imo
X19Doug95 wrote:
As an elite player since H2 I would love this. Add whatever they can add imo
Elites are pretty sweet. I never played one really till MCCReach. They are definitly a cool species. Disappointing to see how 343 just disrespected their lore.
With the lack of elite content beyond weapon skins in MCC I wanted to make a list of possible additions to the different games in MCC for Elite content that's already ingame.

Halo CE:

Halo 2A:
Arbiter (duh)
Honor Guard
Honor Guard Ultra
Honor Guard Councilor
Councilor
Ranger (Cairo)
Heretic

Halo 3:
Arbiter
All Halo Online Armors
If that glitches helmet from Floodgate, Flight and Combat hybrid, could be turned into a good looking helmet thatd be cool.

Halo Reach:
Halo CE armors that reach didnt have, such as the shoulders of the Minor. Also, maybe add the new eyes as an extra option.

Could have new gamemodes added to MP such as Elite Slayer or other elite focused gamemodes.
I think this is a superb idea for content OP. Well thought out too. While this wouldn't appeal hugely to me personally as someone who prefers playing as a Spartan, I do think there is a ton of cool things 343i could do with a Sangheili themed season.

Halo CE:

Halo 2A:
Arbiter (duh)
Honor Guard
Honor Guard Ultra
Honor Guard Councilor
Councilor
Ranger (Cairo)
Heretic

Halo 3:
Arbiter
All Halo Online Armors

Halo Reach:

I think this is a superb idea for content OP. Well thought out too. While this wouldn't appeal hugely to me personally as someone who prefers playing as a Spartan, I do think there is a ton of cool things 343i could do with a Sangheili themed season.
I never really played as one till ReachMCC. I like my spartan but lately I've found an appreciation for the alien look.

Halo CE:

Halo 2A:
Arbiter (duh)
Honor Guard
Honor Guard Ultra
Honor Guard Councilor
Councilor
Ranger (Cairo)
Heretic

Halo 3:
Arbiter
All Halo Online Armors

Halo Reach:

I never really played as one till ReachMCC. I like my spartan but lately I've found an appreciation for the alien look.
It does add a unique flavor to the experience to be sure. I personally enjoy the invasion space the most of playing as a non-Spartan and would like to see more of that if alien races are playable going forward.