Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

A rare achievement...

OP Chuukuu

I'm in shock, amazement and disbelief that winning 200 multiplayer games is a rare achievement. It's a testament to just how little people care about the MCC (and for good reason).

If only 343 cared a little more, or were just a bit better with how they handled this monstrosity.
No words 😔 Couldn't find a single game yesterday, not even Slayer. Keep playing the campaigns though 🙂👍
No words 😔 Couldn't find a single game yesterday, not even Slayer. Keep playing the campaigns though 🙂👍
Where do you live just curious or what time do you get on at? I'm in the US and I've played MP games at all hours and at most depending on the time it takes 2 minutes max to find a game.
Chuukuu wrote:
I'm in shock, amazement and disbelief that winning 200 multiplayer games is a rare achievement. It's a testament to just how little people care about the MCC (and for good reason).

If only 343 cared a little more, or were just a bit better with how they handled this monstrosity.
Not everyone bought it for the mp,and many who did gave up on it before all its bugs were fixed and even after they were people were just fed up with it.So it's not surprising to me that's it's a rare achievement
I guess I'm a minority, then. I recently got the win 450 matches achievement, which was twice the battle compared to just plain participating...
Chuukuu wrote:

200 games is a lot. At 8 minutes per match that's a minimum of 25 hours just to play 200 matches, before you even consider wins. I would wager that any achievement that requires more than 25 hours of play is going to be rare, since most people lose interest by then.
Chuukuu wrote:

Hi, if you try to unlock this achivement and the other with Win 500 MP games, it is really easy to do. Start a costum game solo, then close the game and you have 1 MP match won, do this 500 times then you finished. Sorry about my English. :)
I will never achieve this....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Where do you live just curious or what time do you get on at? I'm in the US and I've played MP games at all hours and at most depending on the time it takes 2 minutes max to find a game.
Same. Some playlists are harder than others, but I always find a game.
multiplayer never interested me much I'm more of a campaign and custom games person
There was an easy way to get it but not sure if they patched.
I agree. My next milestone is 2000. Which really isn't a lot compared to my Halo 3 days haha.
These are multiplayer games in general, which means even forge sessions with yourself count towards 200. This also includes custom games.
Jestzer wrote:
These are multiplayer games in general, which means even forge sessions with yourself count towards 200. This also includes custom games.
which is why they're so easy to get if you're willing to start and end custom games for about an hour