Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

A thank you to the MCC update team!

OP OmniVoltage

I have just read the newest update about the MCC patch progress and it's making me really excited for MCC's future! One of my biggest complaints was Halo 3 always being picked during every playlist that has Halo 3 in it, as a Halo fan I do love Halo 3, but when it's constantly being picked in a game that has 4 other different Halo game types it gets dull really quick. I love my other Halo's just as much as Halo 3 and according to this new update it looks like that the vote system has been taken out completely! I can't thank you guys enough for listening to us fans! With all this hard work that is going into MCC and the new Halo game I can't wait to see what's on the road ahead!
It was a solid update from the team. I am eager to see everything applied once the update to MCC is officially released
Forgive me but....I'll start passing out Thank Yous when the game actually starts to work a little bit.
BxSouIjah wrote:
Forgive me but....I'll start passing out Thank Yous when the game actually starts to work a little bit.
Yeah, 343i have a history of over-promising and under-delivering. I'll be more than willing to praise 343i, but not until they've delivered.
BxSouIjah wrote:
It wouldn't hurt to pass out a thank you for them working on it at least, would it?
I can't help but be hopeful and excited to see whats coming.
I'm excited too. The update was the first bit of really good news in a long time.

The MCC sits the throne in both campaign and mp first person games on Xone and if 343 delivers on the promises they've made, it may even see an influx of new players if the release will be communicated and promoted in a big way, given the stagnation of the Destiny franchise.

I also do hope that the team at 343 re-discovers what made these 4 Halo games so great while working on them and maybe draws some inspiration from that, which they could use for Halo 6.
I'm happy the MCC is finally getting worked on. Maybe they'll finally fix the multiplayer medal achievements from glitching out and resetting every several months. Standardized updates may be years late and the population may already be in the low thousands (who knows, no population tracker) but better late than never I guess.
I cannot wait for these updates to start rolling out. Once all these upgrades are implemented into the game and they are working perfectly (LET"S PRAY) this will be the best halo experience ever. I hope they add more multiplayer achievements, and more campaign cheevos wouldn't hurt either.

I would also like to see more rewards or special in game badges or anything of that sort, so those who work hard to get all the achievements in HMCC stand out for their accomplishments and are recognized for their hard work.

Thank You 343i