Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

About the release date for Halo: Reach MCC...

OP Aurik Kal Durin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
How about as a moniter you guys settle down with the 'you've been told REPEATEDLY approach, it's a bit much, if you don't want to answer these questions and you find it painful to answer then don't, but this chastising the forum members like children isn't on at all.
Because I have personally spoken to this user on multiple occasions and explained the same things multiple times, I won't excuse the bluntness of my reply. They have been provided with everything to answer their query multiple times
stckrboy wrote:
How about as a moniter you guys settle down with the 'you've been told REPEATEDLY approach, it's a bit much, if you don't want to answer these questions and you find it painful to answer then don't, but this chastising the forum members like children isn't on at all.
Because I have personally spoken to this user on multiple occasions and explained the same things multiple times, I won't excuse the bluntness of my reply. They have been provided with everything to answer their query multiple times
OK noted , if you guys can't hold yourselves to a higher standard, maybe give it away. regardless of the reasoning behind it , the rest of the forum members also see your interaction and the way you guys handle it. Unprofessional is the word that comes to mind.
I just want to know WHEN it's coming to Xbox One. I've been waiting ever since it got announced and haven't heard a single breath as to when it might get released. It's almost as if they've completely forgotten about it.
I just want to know WHEN it's coming to Xbox One. I've been waiting ever since it got announced and haven't heard a single breath as to when it might get released. It's almost as if they've completely forgotten about it.
Have a look at the other posts on this thread (and the other numerous threads) and you'll get your answer. I'm surprised you didn't come across an answer on your way down to the text box.

In summary, "It will be out when it's ready." They have not forgotten about it in the slightest. Quite the opposite, considering there has been flighting for PC and Xbox flighting is going to happen soon. 343i has also detailed the technological hurdles they are working to overcome. Better to be patient and get something that works rather than something that wouldn't even be worthy of being compared to the 360 release.
They haven't forgotten about it. A PvP test for Xbox is coming up soon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I personally assume that Halo: Reach for the MCC will be released in December 2019.
I personally assume that Halo: Reach for the MCC will be released in December 2019.
I think that's a safe assumption, considering that they said the games would start rolling out this year.
I think they should continue what they are doing now, making sure it doesn't break mcc again
I've Just been shocked from the phrase "It's ready when it's ready"
Matteo9889 wrote:
Yes, it comes across very condescending and arrogant from the devs , and every second tool on here uses it as there favorite troll line , because I suppose when the devs do it they in turn also feel empowered to act like tossers about it .
They want to make sure it's running perfect before they release, there is so many other factors to take into account adding Games into the MCC bundle because they're running different engines in the background. let them take the time, there are plenty of games available to play until the release :)
Matteo9889 wrote:
Yes, it comes across very condescending and arrogant from the devs , and every second tool on here uses it as there favorite troll line , because I suppose when the devs do it they in turn also feel empowered to act like tossers about it .
Yeah, "iT's ReAdY wHeN iT's ReAdY" has gotten to my head and every single damn time i see it, I want to tear my damned hair out of my head.
People and 343 say that because it's literally the answer. It's basically another way of saying we don't know when it will be ready and frankly I don't blame them for using that as their go to phrase considering they've been seeing the equivalent of 'are we there yet' on a daily basis for months.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
People and 343 say that because it's literally the answer. It's basically another way of saying we don't know when it will be ready and frankly I don't blame them for using that as their go to phrase considering they've been seeing the equivalent of 'are we there yet' on a daily basis for months.
They created the situation with the self induced premature and overambitious announcement , the ready when it's ready quote was used at the announcement so pretty sure they weren't sick of the are we there yet speech yet . Maybe they were trying to be all edgy and cool , thing is it comes across very differently over time especially with all the parrots repeating it ad nauseam .

I couldn't care less when it releases as it's a nine year old game that frankly was very average in the mp department
. The campaign and ff were very good but I've done it to death in the original.
Yes cleaner visuals will be nice but it's now i new content season so even if it dropped today I wouldn't really touch till feb or march next year .
They created the situation with the self induced premature and overambitious announcement , the ready when it's ready quote was used at the announcement so pretty sure they weren't sick of the are we there yet speech yet . Maybe they were trying to be all edgy and cool , thing is it comes across very differently over time especially with all the parrots repeating it ad nauseam .
Sure they created it, but it's the community that's been asking on a daily basis about the when the game is coming out despite 343 being transparent with updates. I get that it's exciting, but if some people would realize that game development isn't just copy/pasting and actually takes time instead of thinking the game is gonna come out next week, then others wouldn't have to keep repeating 343's catch phrase all the time. They could always go back to saying 'soon' instead, but I don't think people would like that either.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Sure they created it, but it's the community that's been asking on a daily basis about the when the game is coming out despite 343 being transparent with updates. If some people would realize that game development isn't just copy/pasting and actually takes time instead of thinking the game is gonna come out next week, then others wouldn't have to keep repeating 343's catch phrase all the time. They could always go back to saying 'soon' instead, but I don't think people would like that either.
True , I guess there's no other real practical response the devs can give instead , and some in the community seem pretty clueless on how to use the features of this forum to stay up to date with the latest halo happenings . It's easier to start a thread of 'is reach ready yet ?'
but and it's a big but , ' it's ready when it's ready response 'by every wannabe forum monitor troll really does grind my gears it's just gotten so old so quickly
Ill be more glad when reach drops so this garbage response can stop .
stckrboy wrote:
But what about MCC on Xbox One? I been asking about this from reading alot of outside stuff that it has been and will always be MCC on PC only. There has not been a real push for it on Xbox One because it has been on Xbox 360... and I have not see nothing new on Halo Reach going to be on the Xbox One.
You have been told this REPEATEDLY. It's honestly getting old now. Reach is coming to Xbox One, flighting (public testing for Halo Insiders) will start as soon as the builds are ready. The next flight to go out (flight 3) will be PVP for Xbox, flight 4 is PVP for PC.

Relevant:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/outpost-outro
Quote:
Looking ahead to the next flight, the Pub Team is hard at work on bringing the first flight together for Reach on Xbox One. This flight will be a PvP specific flight where players will be able to participate in matchmaking for the first time in our journey of bringing Reach to MCC. We don’t have any exact dates for it just quite yet, but the latest update on the whole process is that we are currently in Ring 0 for testing. If you are not familiar with the term rings, an explanation of this process is broken down HERE.
There is also a large section in the last development update regarding the work being done to bring Reach to MCC on Xbox One
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-august-2019Scroll down to the "XBOX ONE DEVELOPMENT UPDATE" section
In addition, if you watch the most recent livestream and actually pay attention to what is being said, there were some pretty big indicators where they were in the process. It is further along than some of the internet rumors have led people to believe. This is a case of information people asking for being made public then those same people asking, ignoring said information. Regardless if Microsoft tripped on announcing Reach early, there is absolutely no excuse for some people being rude in their demands in asking or answering. We all want the same thing here and the fact is we are all in the same boat together ha ha.
I doubt that it will be a summer release, most likely late or early winter.
Monk V8R wrote:
I doubt that it will be a summer release, most likely late or early winter.
Well, it is no longer summer, and they're about 85 percent complete in my opinion, so I see a late November release.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5