Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

About the release date for Halo: Reach MCC...

OP Aurik Kal Durin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hunter2747 wrote:
Monk V8R wrote:
I doubt that it will be a summer release, most likely late or early winter.
Well, it is no longer summer, and they're about 85 percent complete in my opinion, so I see a late November release.
One of the mods said that November is still an early launch, I'm expecting somewhere in December or January.
How I feel rn waiting for reach to come to MCC: *plays the Final Jeopardy theme on infinite loop while waiting for the day Reach makes it to MCC*
One day OP....one day sooner or later(preferebly sooner) reach will arrive.
I mean your just going to get the same answer everytime you ask. Whats the point? It will be ready when its ready..quit trying to rush it. If they don't want to share that information with us they don't have to. Maybe they don't have a release date just yet. They have alot on their plate and still working. You have..lets see Halo Wars, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3 Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, Spartan assault and Spartan Strike to keep you busy. Now for the Monitors I don't have much to say about them never really had a problem with them. Think of Reach like a roast cooking in a oven and you guys just want a piece of it right? No it isn't ready just wait and you'll all get a piece. Would you really want to eat uncooked meat?
You guys do realize you can play halo reach on xbox one now right?

I don't believe you are all pc players here.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything.
Halo reach on the Xbox one x looks horribly dated. I won’t play it till it comes out on mcc
Halo reach on the Xbox one x looks horribly dated. I won’t play it till it comes out on mcc
I didn't think it was horribly outdated until about 5 days ago ;)
I feel like we're looking at a holiday release. Can't wait
I didn't think it was horribly outdated until about 5 days ago ;)
Hahahahaha hahaha
D117W wrote:
I mean your just going to get the same answer everytime you ask. Whats the point? It will be ready when its ready..quit trying to rush it. If they don't want to share that information with us they don't have to. Maybe they don't have a release date just yet. They have alot on their plate and still working. You have..lets see Halo Wars, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3 Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, Spartan assault and Spartan Strike to keep you busy. Now for the Monitors I don't have much to say about them never really had a problem with them. Think of Reach like a roast cooking in a oven and you guys just want a piece of it right? No it isn't ready just wait and you'll all get a piece. Would you really want to eat uncooked meat?
Comparing halo to uncooked meat? Alrighty
TR3YFIVE wrote:
D117W wrote:
That is what is commonly referred to as an "analogy".
TR3YFIVE wrote:
D117W wrote:
Oh. Thanks chief.
TR3YFIVE wrote:
TR3YFIVE wrote:
D117W wrote:
Oh. Thanks chief.
Don’t you mean chef? Lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5