Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 101
  4. 102
  5. 103
  6. 104
  7. 105
  8. ...
  9. 106
  • Gamertag: Bubba0796
  • Achievement Name: Multiplayer Champion
  • My counter was ticking up until it hit 472/500. I have won many more games since then and it is still at 472. Other achievements like the one for headshot medals are still going up.
Made my way to the Waypoint just for my issue. Sucks that this has happened.

• Gamertag (Dankest Jedi)
  • What was the name of the achievement? (All H2 Normal campain missions)
  • [If achievement did not unlock] Just ran through H:CE a few weeks ago when I built a PC. Want to play them in order again until Infinite is released. Thought it was a bug and it would take time to unlock but nothing.
  • No reset, never unlocked.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? all campain on my end are done on normal. (except reach)
Thanks a bunch guys!
Gamertag: (DGeNeRaTiOn69)
Achievement:(Life Story) - Complete the Master Chief Saga
- I recently went ahead and played the Master Chief Saga playlist, which is complete all 4 Halos on Normal difficultly, which requires completing 46/46 levels, Just yesterday I completed 46/46 and nothing popped, did it solo, and again on coop to help a friend. A lot of hours put into this achievement to fall short to a bug. It is what it is but if y’all can please look into it, would really be appreciated, I’m an achievement hunter and am almost done with every single achievement but this particular achievement is bugged after 2 full attempts. Hopefully someone looks into it.

-Take Care, DGeN
I am having issues with my MCC game crashing any time I start Spartan Ops in Halo 4. Please assist.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
I am having issues with my MCC game crashing any time I start Spartan Ops in Halo 4. Please assist.
You should start a topic in the support forums for this, thanks
  • Gamertag Destro WOD
  • What was the name of the achievement? Winning 200 Multiplayer games, my counter is bugged at 96%, won 4 games since yesterday and won't up.
Also coming here on the website, looking at my service records it says my last 2 games were losses, while i won 2 yesterday (no loss) and again 2 today and no loss. So i should have 4 wins as my last 2 games (or at least 2 if the ones from today have not updated yet as they just happened)

I am hoping this issue is resolve soon, because achievements and stats are like the 2 main reasons why i play Halo over other stuff like COD. Im a stat junky and since i play well (most of the time) i like to up my killcount and win count, and i love that this game always has progress toward achievements as you play.

Edit : Yikes... looks like peoples are reporting on this since August and nothing is being done... cmon 343i ..

Edit 2 : I looked in game, and despite my XP being awarded and my grade progressing, my stats show the same as here on the site. Have a bad feeling that when it get fixed (hopefully it will) all the games we did won't have count, they will just start back counting new stuff. Thanksfully i only had 4 games not counting (but really disapointing its 4 wins and had solid KDs in them) but for the peoples who played a lot...

Like really 343 fix this fast... its not a small problem...
stckrboy wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
You should start a topic in the support forums for this, thanks
Will do, thanks.
  • Gamertag: xi m4isback iv
  • What was the name of the achievement? - Monopolized
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? -got a time of 2:10:00 and still didn't unlock
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? -didn't reset
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? -the green bar didn't go up and i waited over a month to let it try to unlock itself
xEvil0tt0x
Halo Reach on PC doing the Keep your foot on the pedrogas achievement. Just did a 4 person session and some of us got it and a couple of us didn't. Neither MCC on pc nor Waypoint has any updated par times. It still has my old ones. Please help.
Gtag: XbasiliskX9105
Achievement: A Preference for Pain
completed a few days ago, it has registered in game as complete on the mcc achievement list, but it has not been recognized as complete by steam.

edit: waypoint also recognizes it as complete on my profile.
Bubba0796 wrote:
  • Gamertag: Bubba0796
  • Achievement Name: Multiplayer Champion
  • My counter was ticking up until it hit 472/500. I have won many more games since then and it is still at 472. Other achievements like the one for headshot medals are still going up.
Destro WOD wrote:
  • Gamertag Destro WOD
  • What was the name of the achievement? Winning 200 Multiplayer games, my counter is bugged at 96%, won 4 games since yesterday and won't up.
Also coming here on the website, looking at my service records it says my last 2 games were losses, while i won 2 yesterday (no loss) and again 2 today and no loss. So i should have 4 wins as my last 2 games (or at least 2 if the ones from today have not updated yet as they just happened)

I am hoping this issue is resolve soon, because achievements and stats are like the 2 main reasons why i play Halo over other stuff like COD. Im a stat junky and since i play well (most of the time) i like to up my killcount and win count, and i love that this game always has progress toward achievements as you play.

Edit : Yikes... looks like peoples are reporting on this since August and nothing is being done... cmon 343i ..

Edit 2 : I looked in game, and despite my XP being awarded and my grade progressing, my stats show the same as here on the site. Have a bad feeling that when it get fixed (hopefully it will) all the games we did won't have count, they will just start back counting new stuff. Thanksfully i only had 4 games not counting (but really disapointing its 4 wins and had solid KDs in them) but for the peoples who played a lot...

Like really 343 fix this fast... its not a small problem...
I am also having the issue - my stat tracking on Waypoint stopped on 07 August.

• Gamertag: MorseyBaby
  • Achievement Battle Hardened, Thermopylae, Multiplayer Champion etc.
  • Counter stuck at 249 and had at least 30 wins since. All medal-related achievements seem to still be tracking
completed a few days ago, it has registered in game as complete on the mcc achievement list, but it has not been recognized as complete by steam.
I don't play on PC, but in general, you don't typically see that the game recognizes a playlist as "complete" and not get associated achievements (note: not just showing X/X - there is a way to have that show that it's done, but the game still doesn't see it at complete).

Do you happen to have your own DNS server (like a pi-hole) or something else that can filter or blacklist domains? There are certain microsoft domains that the Xbox has to communicate with to pop achievements. This happened to me when I set up my pi-hole. If this is the case, there lists of the necessary domains you can find with a Google search to whitelist.
I don't play on PC, but in general, you don't typically see that the game recognizes a playlist as "complete" and not get associated achievements (note: not just showing X/X - there is a way to have that show that it's done, but the game still doesn't see it at complete).

Do you happen to have your own DNS server (like a pi-hole) or something else that can filter or blacklist domains? There are certain microsoft domains that the Xbox has to communicate with to pop achievements. This happened to me when I set up my pi-hole. If this is the case, there lists of the necessary domains you can find with a Google search to whitelist.
its odd, the in game achievement list says complete but steam hasnt caught up or something. i have had this happen with rarer achievements previously and it pops up a few days later. i dont believe it is a DNS issue, i had default settings and have never had a problem, might give it a go to be sure though. probably a simple bug, hopefully ill get it with the next update or something.
My progress for quick trigger finger is stuck at 90%
I really hope this issue is fixed by the end of September at the latest. Really bum me not being able to play Halo MCC right now (because i don't like playing for nothing). Its a MAJOR GLITCH that should be top priority, way before releasing old Halos on PC im sorry but its true. The whole Xbox community is paralyzed right now.
  • Gamertag (Same name as waypoint account)
  • What was the name of the achievement? Monopolized / Canonical Conundrum
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Monopolized was 9/9/20. Canonical Conundrum was a while ago.
  • Monopolized: the Halo 2 stats screen says my completion time is under 3 hours, but it hasn't unlocked.
  • Canonical Conundrum: I have each of the individual data pad achievements, but this one seems to be locked at 18 out of 19.
  • GT: xTheCrackFoxx
  • Achievement: DEVASTATING
  • Halo 3: Complete all Halo 3 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.
My time is 173 minutes, but the achievement didn't pop.
This also didn't work for GT: InsipidPrawn665

Popped for me now though, thanks guys!
Do you happen to remember how you got it to pop?
1. Gamertag: Lowrider Funk.
2. Achievement name: In it to win it, Long time fan, The long Haul, Battle Hardened, Thermopylae, Striking Fear in their hearts, Steady aim, Quick Trigger finger, Multiplayer champion, and other multiplayer based achievements.
3. Achievements did not unlock, but I am not sure when they would have, the progress wont go further and I played A LOT of matches, and won many too.
4. Achievement did not reset, it just doesn't progress and/or unlock.
5. I don't know how far into the achievement I got but all I know is I've been playing hardcore for maybe 2-3 weeks now.

Overall, I've been playing hardcore for a while now with no progress in these multiplayer achievements, to top that off come to find out under the service record option on halowaypoint and game history it says the last game I played was on 07/12/2020 which I definitely played more since then and constantly and hardcore for at least 2 weeks prior to this post. I have been trying every game mode and playlist online to see if it will progress, and every halo game type from each games and still no luck. I even contacted Xbox customer support and went through all the suggestions from, deleting and reinstalling the game to clearing MAC address, to deleting account from xbox and restarting it and even factory resetting the xbox, still no luck, I played so many games and still nothing is unlocking, I'm confident in like 250-350 games played maybe more and on different playlists.

Please Help! :(
1. Gamertag: Lowrider Funk.
2. Achievement name: In it to win it, Long time fan, The long Haul, Battle Hardened, Thermopylae, Striking Fear in their hearts, Steady aim, Quick Trigger finger, Multiplayer champion, and other multiplayer based achievements.
3. Achievements did not unlock, but I am not sure when they would have, the progress wont go further and I played A LOT of matches, and won many too.
4. Achievement did not reset, it just doesn't progress and/or unlock.
5. I don't know how far into the achievement I got but all I know is I've been playing hardcore for maybe 2-3 weeks now.

Overall, I've been playing hardcore for a while now with no progress in these multiplayer achievements, to top that off come to find out under the service record option on halowaypoint and game history it says the last game I played was on 07/12/2020 which I definitely played more since then and constantly and hardcore for at least 2 weeks prior to this post. I have been trying every game mode and playlist online to see if it will progress, and every halo game type from each games and still no luck. I even contacted Xbox customer support and went through all the suggestions from, deleting and reinstalling the game to clearing MAC address, to deleting account from xbox and restarting it and even factory resetting the xbox, still no luck, I played so many games and still nothing is unlocking, I'm confident in like 250-350 games played maybe more and on different playlists.

Please Help! :(
Honeslty try restarting you game app every few games to make sure its tracking correctly. Ive found that works for me
Gamertag: (DGeNeRaTiOn69)
Achievement:(Life Story) - Complete the Master Chief Saga
- I recently went ahead and played the Master Chief Saga playlist, which is complete all 4 Halos on Normal difficultly, which requires completing 46/46 levels, Just yesterday I completed 46/46 and nothing popped, did it solo, and again on coop to help a friend. A lot of hours put into this achievement to fall short to a bug. It is what it is but if y’all can please look into it, would really be appreciated, I’m an achievement hunter and am almost done with every single achievement but this particular achievement is bugged after 2 full attempts. Hopefully someone looks into it.

-Take Care, DGeN
For future Reference, once you complete a playlist that is tied to an achievement . Right after beating it, close the application, And re -open it, that should fix the problem its worked every time for my under 3 hr achievements.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 101
  4. 102
  5. 103
  6. 104
  7. 105
  8. ...
  9. 106