Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 102
  4. 103
  5. ...
  6. 104
Gamertag: Halloweenking26
Achievement: Monopolized
- I last unlocked it 9/14/20 and I thought I just had to improve my time on some levels but once I did, nothing showed up.
Overall, I've been playing hardcore for a while now with no progress in these multiplayer achievements, I even contacted Xbox customer support and went through all the suggestions from, deleting and reinstalling the game to clearing MAC address, to deleting account from xbox and restarting it and even factory resetting the xbox, still no luck, I played so many games and still nothing is unlocking, I'm confident in like 250-350 games played maybe more and on different playlists.

Please Help! :(
Its broken for everybody man, we been waiting on a fix on this for a while now. For some reasons the devs seem to think MP stats (wich is the driven motivation for a lot of peoples who play online) and especially ACHIEVEMENTS are not that important for gamers, as its been over a month now. Some evening i played Gears the stats would not record but not only would it be fixed the next day or so, but it would backtrack all i did the night it was not updating.

At this moment i don't understand whats up with 343 not doing something sooner. I don't think i ever posted in the boards before, honestly i never had anything to complain about the game minus very minor stuff (but that is mostly personal to me, like i wish i could turn off swat magnum in swat playlist, hate the magnums) but this, THIS, is a MAJOR issue to me.
1. Gamertag: Lowrider Funk.
2. Achievement name: In it to win it, Long time fan, The long Haul, Battle Hardened, Thermopylae, Striking Fear in their hearts, Steady aim, Quick Trigger finger, Multiplayer champion, and other multiplayer based achievements.
3. Achievements did not unlock, but I am not sure when they would have, the progress wont go further and I played A LOT of matches, and won many too.
4. Achievement did not reset, it just doesn't progress and/or unlock.
5. I don't know how far into the achievement I got but all I know is I've been playing hardcore for maybe 2-3 weeks now.

Overall, I've been playing hardcore for a while now with no progress in these multiplayer achievements, to top that off come to find out under the service record option on halowaypoint and game history it says the last game I played was on 07/12/2020 which I definitely played more since then and constantly and hardcore for at least 2 weeks prior to this post. I have been trying every game mode and playlist online to see if it will progress, and every halo game type from each games and still no luck. I even contacted Xbox customer support and went through all the suggestions from, deleting and reinstalling the game to clearing MAC address, to deleting account from xbox and restarting it and even factory resetting the xbox, still no luck, I played so many games and still nothing is unlocking, I'm confident in like 250-350 games played maybe more and on different playlists.

Honeslty try restarting you game app every few games to make sure its tracking correctly. Ive found that works for me
I Have Tried just about everything in the book, nothing is working for me.
Destro WOD wrote:
Overall, I've been playing hardcore for a while now with no progress in these multiplayer achievements, I even contacted Xbox customer support and went through all the suggestions from, deleting and reinstalling the game to clearing MAC address, to deleting account from xbox and restarting it and even factory resetting the xbox, still no luck, I played so many games and still nothing is unlocking, I'm confident in like 250-350 games played maybe more and on different playlists.

Its broken for everybody man, we been waiting on a fix on this for a while now. For some reasons the devs seem to think MP stats (wich is the driven motivation for a lot of peoples who play online) and especially ACHIEVEMENTS are not that important for gamers, as its been over a month now. Some evening i played Gears the stats would not record but not only would it be fixed the next day or so, but it would backtrack all i did the night it was not updating.

At this moment i don't understand whats up with 343 not doing something sooner. I don't think i ever posted in the boards before, honestly i never had anything to complain about the game minus very minor stuff (but that is mostly personal to me, like i wish i could turn off swat magnum in swat playlist, hate the magnums) but this, THIS, is a MAJOR issue to me.
Multiplayer achievements aren't unlocking for you either? Man I hope they fix it soon, it makes me sad since out of all the games I got the Master Chief collection is the one I really want to 100% achievements.
Not even the stats are going up man...
Destro WOD wrote:
Not even the stats are going up man...
I know... 343 please fix this! :,(
Gamertag: ClamWallet#9744
Achievement: Thermopylae
Completed: At least 1 month ago (give or take a few weeks)
This achievement has been stuck at 292/300 for QUITE a while. All of my other matchmaking achievements are currently tracking accurately, somehow.
just did a 4 mission playlist and progress did not move for the season challenge. WTH.
Gamertag: ClamWallet#9744
Achievement: Thermopylae
Completed: At least 1 month ago (give or take a few weeks)
This achievement has been stuck at 292/300 for QUITE a while. All of my other matchmaking achievements are currently tracking accurately, somehow.
I'm on the same boat as you, I would just go to support and file a ticket, its what I did maybe they just need more attention on this topic
I have a problem unlocking the multiplayer win progress achievements. I'm stuck at 308/350 wins.
Im downloading a patch right now, hopefully it fix the win/stats bug?
Why are the multiplayer achievements still bugged for Xbox?
I thought the season 3 update was going fix it
Destro WOD wrote:
Unfortunately it hasn't, absolute joke.
The game has been out for half a decade and theres new people adding to this thread daily with achievement issues of all kinds. Ive had an open support ticket for almost a year now with no resolution to any of the multiple achievement issues that I have had. Not to mention I have several posts on this thread that report issues I am having. Theyve launched Halo 5 and are getting ready to launch Infinite. Im not real hopeful or convinced that this game will ever be fully functional.
The game has been out for half a decade and theres new people adding to this thread daily with achievement issues of all kinds. Ive had an open support ticket for almost a year now with no resolution to any of the multiple achievement issues that I have had no to mention I have several posts on this thread that report issues I am having. Theyve launched Halo 5 and are getting ready to launch Infinite. Im not real hopeful or convinced that this game will ever be fully functional.
Yeah but at least we get cool armour customization and all that good stuff. Who cares if the core game doesn't function properly these seasonal unlocks makes up for it.
First time I have posted to a forum but have been a Halo player since the start..although my playing time has cut down drastically over the years as now I have a family and kids. But now my daughter is old enough to play and loves it so we have been going through the campaigns together. Then I started MP again and wow how I missed it. But like everyone else I noticed nothing was tracking after awhile. With out going back through all these posts does it sound like 343 is able to store/restore all this data? A quick google search doesn't seem to offer any light on the subject either. It just seems like with this big of an issue I should be able to find more info.
Destro WOD wrote:
Unfortunately it hasn't, absolute joke.
WOW thats ridiculous. They roll a patch that does whatever it does but don't put the time to fix a basic VERY IMPORTANT feature like this. Guys what are you doing? This is a bug that should had been there 1 day or 2, not a full month + !!!

GreenMeanie : At this point i have no hope for restored data on what we played during the bug, but if only they can fix it at once so we can start racking wins again !!
Gamertag: Colossal Mortem
Name of achievement: Does Whatever a Spartan Can?
When did I complete the achievement? 9/22/2020 about ten minutes ago
How far along were along were you into the achievement? I've smashed multiple wraiths on Kizingo Boulevard and not gotten the achievement. I hijack them and only use melee and it does not work. This includes hijacking them from the front or back and with or without killing the gunner first.
Gamertag: IKwispyI
Achievement: Monopolized
- Unlocked it sometime in July/August

My time was somewhere around 2:59:43. Shaved off time to 2:55:04, still nothing after months. Ran through ODST in 1:59:04 and that popped fine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 102
  4. 103
  5. ...
  6. 104