Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 103
  4. 104
  5. 105
  6. ...
  7. 106
Zheqii wrote:
Zheqii
halo 2 skull taker: thats just... wrong
trophy collector
ive collected every skull in the game but the easiets one( thats just.. wrong) is glitched
everytime i pick up the skull the entire game begins lagging or straight up freezing and my entire xbox starts stuttering. So besides the achievemnt unlocking it also does something to my xbox.
i have tried this multiple times but a certain date is today 23-10-2020 around 13:45
After that i collected the uprising and high charity dolls but also those achievements didnt work
Good afternoon, I just completed Halo 4 LASO solo. My playlist reads 10/10 levels complete, yet not achievement unlocked. Please assist!
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Good afternoon, I just completed Halo 4 LASO solo. My playlist reads 10/10 levels complete, yet not achievement unlocked. Please assist!
Aw man this is getting beyond the joke! Seeing nothing but more new achievement issues since yesterday's update.

I was going to start ODST LASO tonight but think I'll leave it for now. Would be raging if I go through the hassle for nothing. Hope you get it sorted.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Aw man this is getting beyond the joke! Seeing nothing but more new achievement issues since yesterday's update.

I was going to start ODST LASO tonight but think I'll leave it for now. Would be raging if I go through the hassle for nothing. Hope you get it sorted.
I know, I am discouraged about it because I am very close to completing MCC achievements but I am at an impasse if the achievement will not unlock.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:

I know, I am discouraged about it because I am very close to completing MCC achievements but I am at an impasse if the achievement will not unlock.
Same here, I only have some multiplayer and all LASO except Reach for 100% completion. But the multiplayer wins are still bugged so I'm screwed for now it seems.
First post in years so, sorry to make it a complaining one. Just finished Halo 2 Anniversary on Legendary, none of the level or difficulty completion achievements unlocked from about midway onwards. Other achievements such as skulls and terminals did unlock however.
  • Gamertag: ChrisKanaris
  • Achievements not unlocked as follows. Hero, Warrior, Tighten Up the Graphics, Big Green Style, Legendary Anniversary, Sacred Icon, Quarantine Zone, Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, The Great Journey.
  • All levels completed over the past couple of weeks roughly.
Yeah, it's a shame. I've not been following what updates and fixes 343 have implemented in the years since release, but I know there were bugs initially. I'd seen occasional headlines on places like ign saying bugs were fixed and the game is a lot better so I figured I'd come back and complete Halo 2. My career progress screen shows I've definitely finished it all and on Legendary.

Not sure I can be bothered to replay those levels to see if it unlocks on the second time. Halo 2 legendary is a beast and I'm not as handy with a BR as I used to be.
Im literally not far from having all of the achievements to Halo MCC and these glitches are the reason why I'm not able to get all of them which is a problem.
None of the multiplayer wins are counting for me. No tracking either on xbox or on the halowaypoint service record.
Gamertag: farmer bandit
Achievement names not tracking or unlocking: Forged in Fire, Sharpshooter, In it to Win it, Battle-Hardened, Thermopylae, Striking Fear in their Hearts, Steady Aim, Quick Trigger Finger, Multiplayer Champion.
I makes no difference which game or gametype I play as I have tried social and competitive games across all the suite of games and different gametypes (slayer, king of the hill etc).
Many other people are having the same issue and have been for quite some time now.
Please can you rectify.
Thanks
I don't remember when my last MP win counted forwards an achievement and I'm not very good so I need every one I can get...👍😁. Does anyone know when they were last tracking correct?
I honestly feel like we are getting ignored by 343😒😒😒
1)gamer tag is ThatWebSlinger
I am unlocking most achievements but I am not getting any progress for any of the winning or playing multiplayer matches not getting any credit for those and it been as long as I played this game beginning of this month
Multiplayer progress doesn‘t track at all for me since August. Any word when this will be fixed?
Gamertag Gamegoddess 21 quick trigger finger is stuck at 90% and multiplayer champion is stuck at 81% all other achievements have been working for me
Tried all according to plan multiple times over the past few months, still won't pop =(
Multiplayer progress doesn‘t track at all for me since August. Any word when this will be fixed?
No because they are focused on making weapon skins as if that is supposed to be the priority for the game.
No because they are focused on making weapon skins as if that is supposed to be the priority for the game.
Well said, wish they would fix the game instead of adding stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I like the seasons and challenges etc that come with it but fixing all the broken achievements really should be the priority.
Forum Team wrote:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on): KnitelightEB
  • What was the name of the achievement? All According to Plan
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? I have completed it many many times over the past few months
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
This achievement has been broken awaiting for a fix for close to a year now. I am at 680/700 achievements and would like to see this one placed on my account.
I have problems with the "Look out for the little guys" achievement. I've completed Two betrayals both on Heroic and Legendary, without killing any grunt (the "Last Carnage" report doesnt show any grunt) and with and without the "Bandana" skull. The achievement just doesn't pop.

Also, like everybody else, I cant get "All according to plan" to pop either.

Gamertag: EMNGAIDENt
still have issues not getting some achievements after already completing them, just doesn't show up
Me too, been longer than august that mp hasn’t been tracking
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 103
  4. 104
  5. 105
  6. ...
  7. 106